HFX Wanderers launch/2019 offseason thread

I think the answer is once again found in the clues based on who is following who on social media. Based on this I would say either De Carolis who is a wing back  and played in Sweden or Zela Langwa who is also a wing back or winger and has been in Italy and Spain by looks of things. 

I thought I'd tally a list of people with a digital footprint to CanPL/HFX

• Philippe Lincourt-Joseph
  • Anthony de Carolis
  • Ibrahim Sanoh
  • Emmanuel Dolo
  • Mathew Catavolo
  • Santiago Cigando'
  • Tetsuya Yoshinaga
  • Jarek Whiteman
  • Callum Ferguson
  • Ricardo Machado
  • Jonathan Hammond
  • Liam Elbourne (unlikely)

11 hours ago, Chris 1976 said:

I think the answer is once again found in the clues based on who is following who on social media. Based on this I would say either De Carolis who is a wing back  and played in Sweden or Zela Langwa who is also a wing back or winger and has been in Italy and Spain by looks of things. 

Langwa was already signed by York9. 

I did not know he has been at Socuellamos in Spain this season, otherwise I would have followed and reported on him here. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

14 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

What? Was this announced at a pub event?

My mistake, sorry, was looking at his twitter and he retweeted someone else's signing, it was not him. 

I see he's just twenty and has been around a bit, an outside back. Looks like a good prospect to me. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Based on our signing's so far, we'll be putting out a 5-2-2-1 formation. Lots of scoreless draws headed our way.

Kidding aside, love the youth movement on Canadian talent. I've known very little about any of the signing's to-date, but I'm cautiously optimistic and feel they'll be a few bigger names with offensive up-side coming in the next few weeks.

I'm sure Hart is giving some behind the scenes thanks to the Impact as well.