Anthony Jackson-Hamel

Dub Narcotic

Multiple sources, including mlssoccer.com, are crediting Donadel with the goal. Even the commentators have said it was Donadel's goal

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, canta15 said:

Multiple sources, including mlssoccer.com, are crediting Donadel with the goal. Even the commentators have said it was Donadel's goal

You miss things like that when you watch from an internet feed with no volume :angry:

That is correct as apparently Biello said this week that when he played Oduro there last year it worked very well. I see him starting the same back four, Arregui or Mallace in for Bernardello, with the same three AM's and Oduro up top. It'll get even tougher when Dzemaili will arrive next week. Romero is coming back also. In all this, very hard to see Shome getting some time.

He's been his #2 striker until now, it would be very surprising to see Biello change this all of a sudden. I don't see it happen. 

As for Shome, I'm sure once he's fully recovered, he'll get at least some minutes. Their midfield is old, very old as a matter so Biello has to start refreshing it at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

He's getting shafted, they lose again, he leads the team and is the striker who's best in form in MLS right now, not saying he'd do better with not minutes but he's earned a god dam start. 

Yeah it's getting ridiculous. I'm all for giving guys confidence and let them start even after a poor performance. But now there's no argument to make against him. He should play now for a couple of weeks.

Btw what's up with that new DP? If you have a Freekick on the midway-line he still tries to go at once...

34 minutes ago, shamrock said:

Yeah it's getting ridiculous. I'm all for giving guys confidence and let them start even after a poor performance. But now there's no argument to make against him. He should play now for a couple of weeks.

Btw what's up with that new DP? If you have a Freekick on the midway-line he still tries to go at once...

I always admired him during his time with Napoli, which was some time ago. The fact I haven't heard from him since joining the Impact is probably telling lol