Anthony Jackson-Hamel

Dub Narcotic

He had a rough start last night, giving away a breakaway with a horrible touch. He picked up his game after that though. He's way more commited on the field than Mancosu.

10 hours ago, Moldy9 said:

Hopefully NDS doesn't c@ck block him by making Biello play Mancosu instead but I have a sneaking suspicion that's what will happen Vs TFC. 

Yeah, It's because of that damn huge contract they gave Mancosu at the start of the season. What a waste of money... but that's what IMFC do usually, waste money. Some of the highest salaries on the team are depth players like Camara, Oduro and Bernardello.

21 hours ago, Shakmur said:

He had a rough start last night, giving away a breakaway with a horrible touch. He picked up his game after that though. He's way more commited on the field than Mancosu.

Yeah, It's because of that damn huge contract they gave Mancosu at the start of the season. What a waste of money... but that's what IMFC do usually, waste money. Some of the highest salaries on the team are depth players like Camara, Oduro and Bernardello.

How long is Mancosu's contract?

22 hours ago, Shakmur said:

Ya, do you believe 330K for Oduro??!!!!!! :(

1 hour ago, Blackdude said:

Yes, only because Impact knew that if they offered the same price as any other MLS club, he's probably gone. 

Which wouldnt be a bad thing. Especially when you have younger players that are consistantly better than him in pretty much every aspect of the game except running in a straight line.

8 minutes ago, Shakmur said:

Which wouldnt be a bad thing. Especially when you have younger players that are consistantly better than him in pretty much every aspect of the game except running in a straight line.

I didn't express myself correctly, Oduro would have left  last year if Impact didn't offer him that amount. He was a free agent, so Impact offered him more than any other MLS team could offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

Was it last month someone said they think AJH will end up being our starter in a few years at CF ahead of Larin and Cavallini. At the time i thought "hmmmm, nah"...man, you never know.

I think that was me. And I was just coming in here to say that, in my books, Jackson-Hamel is the top of the depth chart at forward right now. Unlike Larin and Cavallini, he can finish in spades.

Edited by shermanator

1 minute ago, shermanator said:

I think that was me. And I was just coming in here to say that, in my books, Jackson-Hamel is the top of the depth chart at forward right now. Unlike Larin and Cavallini, he can finish in spades.

....in friendlies :P

4 minutes ago, shermanator said:

I'll be honest, i'm still holding out hope Jordan Hamilton turns into a beast for us.

23 minutes ago, Northvansteve said:

This guy just keeps impressing. He manages to score somehow, he's a calm finisher, can make a beauty pass and holds up the play nicely. That's a pretty good package.

He's very cool in front of the net. Less jerky than Larin. I'm still not sold on him as our #1 due to who his goals have been against but if he keeps it up that will fade fast.

4 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

So it was AJH that flicked it on to Osorio for the 2nd goal?

Yea