Anthony Jackson-Hamel

Dub Narcotic

3 hours ago, deschamp86 said:

Keep checking this thread for new on AJH. Keep seeing pictures of Philadelphia. Can we please get this back on track

I hate how some people are so uptight about keeping threads on track. Discussions often go off topic just deal with it

21 hours ago, canta15 said:

I hate how some people are so uptight about keeping threads on track. Discussions often go off topic just deal with it

Keep checking this thread for new on AJH. Seeing people complain about people wanting to get things back on track. Can we please get this back on track

Edited by deschamp86

MLS salary information came out this week: 

http://www.mlsplayers.org/images/April 15, 2017 Salary Information - By Club.pdf

Mancosu is making $700k, so no way he sees the bench unless he's REALLY unproductive.

Only way AJH starts is in a 2 forward setup. With the weak performance of Oduro and the improvement last week when they replaced Bernardello with a forward, I think some sort of 442 or 4-1-3-2 makes sense.

This week will be instructive. Biello has never been one to play the kids unless he is forced to. Let's see if that changes.

13 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So you are saying that, for sure, he'll be seeing the bench this week?

Unless they change formation into a 2 striker setup.

They did exactly that in the 2nd half of the philly game.It worked well. They might do it again.

I think the more likely is keeping the same formation but replacing oduro with Ballou, and AJH on the bench. But thats a pessimistic view.

Edited by fuzzx

2 hours ago, deschamp86 said:

Keep checking this thread for new on AJH. Seeing people complain about people wanting to get things back on track. Can we please get this back on track

Maybe you should lower your expectations

33 minutes ago, fuzzx said:

Unless they change formation into a 2 striker setup.

They did exactly that in the 2nd half of the philly game.It worked well. They might do it again.

I think the more likely is keeping the same formation but replacing oduro with Ballou, and AJH on the bench. But thats a pessimistic view.

Would be nice to see him get rewarded with a start and if he does hopefully he keeps up his form as of late

7 hours ago, shermanator said:

Don't forget that Biello benched Drogba last year when Mancosu was in better form, despite Drogba being the DP. Jackson-Hamel has earned a start this weekend, as he's directly responsible for 4 of the club's 7 points in just 36 minutes of action.

Game-winning goal vs ATL + game-tying goal(s) vs PHI.

2 hours ago, BradMack said:

He will for sure start the Vcup games, if he hasn't taken over the spot by then...

That's for certain. I look forward to see who will dress for the Impact in the Vcup. Canadians: Tabla, Action Jackson-Hamel, Shome, Choinière, Lefèvre (if he's still in the picture), and Crépeau. 

35 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Jackson-Hamel is not starting today for the Impact. 

Not surprised but you have to wonder what the man has to do to crack the starting eleven. 

If scoring 2 goals as a substitute, with one of them being the tying goal, is not enough, I don't know what it will take.

Edited by Obinna