Jordan Hamilton

Yohan

3 hours ago, jordan said:

Looks more like the mutual termination was more about Jordan being able to find a club that will use him rather than waste his time. 

The forward, 26, was signed by former Sligo Rovers boss Liam Buckley but won’t be part of Russell’s plans.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/spl-championship-clubs-chasing-sligo-27316199

I was recently talking to his brother and asked him, and this is the case.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, A_Gagne said:

Can't blame him for backing himself, but not holding my breath.

Yeah, he didn't really set the CPL on fire. Remained second or even third choice striker for Forge. But he's always been the type of player that seems to be drifting around, then pops one in when the chance comes. Not really a chance creator.

1 hour ago, gator said:

I have been a fan of his over the years but was quite disappointed with him at Forge, he looked somewhat uninterested and never really did much when given the chance!

This exactly. Hopefully a full preseason helps him out but if he comes back same as last year he’s expendable. 

I have a strong bias towards him, as his brother is long time friend of mine. 
But I do know exactly what you guys above are saying. @gator I think the "uninterested" is just his personality, he's not a fired up striker like Cavallini, but moreso a David where they don't show those emotions a lot. I do also know that there's been a lot personally that he's had to endure with the people he loves most in the past 5 years, and footy has a lot to do with your mentality which can determine your readiness. 

At times I feel like he's been on 2 and I'm expecting him to "shift gears", but on 2 he would still pop up and score. I understand I can't expect him to be a banger, or bite your head off type striker. I just think he's at a pivotal point in his career where he needs to produce at a substantial rate, but regardless I'm still rooting for him!