Sign in to follow this  
Yohan

Jordan Hamilton

I hope he can find some minutes. Physically, he seems ready for MLS.

likely a loan to USL. don't think he's quite ready for MLS yet (same with Aparicio)

with all the new players coming in, one has to hope that they are planning to loan the maximum 4 players or else alot of Canadian kids will be rotting on the bench.

Guys like Bekker, Welshman, Aparicio and now Hamilton all need game time and the liklihood of that happening in Toronto is now slim and none.

Thought they might sign Roubos or Kevon Smith first. Any thoughts?

I've heard Roubos mentioned in several interviews. I'd say he may be offered a contract in preseason camp if he does well.

I find it interesting Hamilton signed with first team right after Rongen left. I wonder if Rongen being let go played a part why Hamilton wasn't signed earlier.

??? They aren't very similar players, but I guess any striker needs to have a good finishing ability.

to have that poacher's instinct and ability to make timely runs is critical to any striker

Holy ****, what's with the crowd in Sacramento! DId they think Beckham was coming to town? (Sorry off topic)

They've been getting consistent 20k crowds this whole season.

Slightly off-topic, but I've read from Charleton's main blogger and others that Wilmiington is one of the stylistically worst teams in the league: pure lump-it-up 4-4-2 and dirty to boot. Wonder if Toronto will try and find a different affiliation next year or try and work with the club to play a bit more technically.

I think the long term plan is for TFC to have its own USL Pro team.

This past winter they made an attempt in conjunction with the Toronto Lynx to have a team play out of Hamilton.

Wilmington was a last resort.