Lazar Stefanovic

Dominic94

1 hour ago, Dominic94 said:

Wonder when Dunfield gives him a shot with the first team.

As the new interim coach, his main concern will be to right the ship.  Finding minutes for a 16 yr old prospect will be well down his list, no matter how promising he is.  He would have to be an absolute world-beater to force himself into the first team anytime soon. 

49 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

As the new interim coach, his main concern will be to right the ship.  Finding minutes for a 16 yr old prospect will be well down his list, no matter how promising he is.  He would have to be an absolute world-beater to force himself into the first team anytime soon. 

Hedges and Rosted can't stay consistently healthy, Laryea's in Houston (presumably). He's a starter for the second team and just signed a contract with them. Don't think it's that far-fetched 

I overreact, I know it but if he can get more games maybe a few starts and a lot of bench appearances I think he deserves a NT call, if we’re calling up Bombito after 5 games a 16 year old kid deserves it too. Right now this appearance immediately sends him to the top of the CB prospect Tier list, Maybe Europe soon? Maybe that “Tier 1 CB” we’ve been looking for? All this is speculation but if there’s one thing I know the so called “20 million” TFC want for JMR is much more likely to be coming from Stefanovic and Franklin.

(Edit for Spelling error)

Edited by Jack1997

Dunfield coaches TFC’s u17 I believe. If anyone can appropriately manage his minutes this year it’s him. 

Good debut. Now he just has to string them together. Mabika is inked in, but that other CB slot is wide open. 

edit- wide open in that Hedges can’t stay healthy. 

Edited by canuckgbp

11 minutes ago, Jack1997 said:

I overreact, I know it but if he can get more games maybe a few starts and a lot of bench appearances I think he deserves a NT call, if we’re calling up Bombito after 5 games a 16 year old kid deserves it too. Right now this appearance immediately sends him to the top of the CB prospect Tier list, Maybe Europe soon? Maybe that “Tier 1 CB” we’ve been looking for? All this is speculation but if there’s one thing I know the so called “20 million” TFC want for JMR is much more likely to be coming from Stefanovic and Franklin.

(Edit for Spelling error)

Bolded the key point above.

I did like his game though. Good debut, in particular for a 16 year old. I'm interested to see how he does in his next appearance.