Lazar Stefanovic

Dominic94

Well, with a low bar of expectations for the team tonight, if it doesn't go well for him he won't shoulder blame because of his youth.  If he does do well, on the otger hand, the hype wagon will get needlessly revved up by some posters.

I hope he has a good match and enjoys the experience.

25 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Hope they featured him to dangle him in front of Montreal in exchange for Camacho.

didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but his stat line looks awesome. 3/3 long balls too? Hope he stays with the A team rest of the season. 

Camacho went to Columbus 

40 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Where is this coming from?  I would love for him to get a crack at more paying time. 

Just talking shit. Montreal is probably trying to get a young player back and I think they’re accumulating as many promising forwards and hoping one hits. Offor, Opoku, etc., JRR feels like a fit.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, narduch said:

Honestly I'd rather wait until TFC signs a proper manager before they give him a full run out with the 1st team.

The team is so badly managed that they are probably ruining their prospects again.

Dunfield is lost

I actually feel bad for the guy, the look on his face says it all when they focus on him.  Clearly asking himself WTH he's doing there.  I'm convinced more than ever that even Bradley was just cashing in the cheques trying to get fired as well.