Luc de Fougerolles

canuckgbp

1 hour ago, Fullback said:

I don’t think you like cheering for Canada. I’ve never seen you say anything that wasn’t negative

Well you're wrong, but you can use the block feature if you want. Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. 

I wouldn't have drove to the game in shit weather yesterday, just getting over the flu, if I didn't love the team. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Is he injured? Hasn't been on the bench for the last few games. Today would have been a great opportunity to get him mins with the 5-0 win.

Not that I want to dwell on that debacle but Tosin Adarabioyo is now back and looking good.  So he and Bassey are the first choice pairing I would think.

Diop is out for a little bit and not sure where Ream was today. 

They seem to have a few options now I guess.

20 hours ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Not that I want to dwell on that debacle but Tosin Adarabioyo is now back and looking good.  So he and Bassey are the first choice pairing I would think.

Diop is out for a little bit and not sure where Ream was today. 

They seem to have a few options now I guess.

When bassey and maybe adarabioyo(i heard he wants to play for nigeria?) go to nations cup, theres an opportunity for LDF again. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, One American said:

The feeling among US fans is that Jedi will be on the move by summer. Opening one space. 

Are there any links to back up those feelings?

Also, with Jedi being a left sided player, I am not sure if this helps LDF, who is a right foot. Maybe Bassey slides over in the short term opening a CB spot?

7 hours ago, Obinna said:

Are there any links to back up those feelings?

Also, with Jedi being a left sided player, I am not sure if this helps LDF, who is a right foot. Maybe Bassey slides over in the short term opening a CB spot?

LDF has played  RB/LB/DM/CB apparently, so may be comfortable with both feet. Not sure if Bassey has been picked for the African Cup in Jan. Was not with the U21s yesterday. I do wonder if he is injured. Does Fulham have a U23 or a reserves team?

On 12/21/2023 at 9:20 AM, Alex said:

Fulham has an FA cup game at home vs Rotherham Jan 5th and the efl cup semifinal vs Liverpool January 8th at Anfield. Maybe we see him in the fa cup game? 

That would be cool; Rotherham has been an absolute disaster recently; it would be a great match to test out new players.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille
Typo due to autocorrect!

• 2 weeks later...

Is today the day we see LdF in action with the senior team?

Tim Ream is out through injury I believe and Calvin Bassey has already left for AFCON. I'm not sure what Fulham's defensive depth chart is exactly but that can only help his chances of getting some minutes right?

Rotherham are still last (24th place) in the Championship.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

40 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Is today the day we see LdF in action with the senior team?

Tim Ream is out through injury I believe and Calvin Bassey has already left for AFCON. I'm not sure what Fulham's defensive depth chart is exactly but that can only help his chances of getting some minutes right?

Rotherham are still last (24th place) in the Championship.

On the bench

• 2 months later...