Luc de Fougerolles

canuckgbp

4 minutes ago, MauditYvon said:

They definitely can. League Cup and most likely FA Cup spots will go to 6th and 7th of the Premier League.

"Definitely" is mathematically true but probably a bit misleading.  They have 15 possible points left with Liverpool and Man City in the way. Man U are 8 points ahead of them having played one less game. So the latter has 6 chances to pick up 8 points.  The 4 teams in between all have played a game less (or more in case of Chelsea) except us.  

• 2 weeks later...

Playing for the Fulham u21s against Spurs u21s currently, in midfield according to a couple sites. 

Update: #6 (the best number for a centre back) in there.  Actually looks like a RCB in a back three with some license step out.

Up against the top club in their league but probably say there are some poor moments - not greatest of games.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

19 minutes ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Shame we couldn’t see LdF get some late season gametime, but with Fulham fighting off relegation, I get it. Good for him for next year though. 

IMG_5623.jpeg

They have been mathematically safe, for a while, I think. 

Everyone is except Forest basically.

Here's hoping Luc gets a look in.

LDF is still a prospect. He has played only 1 pro game, a Cup match vs Ipswich, where he performed very well. I'm sure he is rated highly but does he warrant a spot on the 23 for the Copa? I'm ok with him training with the squad for the friendlies but given the opponents for the next 5 games, it's very unlikely that he would see any mins if selected. 

2 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

LDF is still a prospect. He has played only 1 pro game, a Cup match vs Ipswich, where he performed very well. I'm sure he is rated highly but does he warrant a spot on the 23 for the Copa? I'm ok with him training with the squad for the friendlies but given the opponents for the next 5 games, it's very unlikely that he would see any mins if selected. 

I have basically the same question.