Jacen Russell-Rowe

Dominic94

6 minutes ago, narduch said:

And to make matters worse they have now given the 3 Canadian clubs extra International spots

2 hours ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

I think you are right, Russell-Rowe is an academy product and he signed his first pro contract with MLS or an MLS affiliate therefore domestic throughout the league, since Farsi is neither he counts as an International.

I cant see why anyone would have any problems with MLS. its just our neurotic hang ups causing us to think MLS isnt giving the CDN a fair shake.  

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kacbru said:

WTF am I looking at?  I'll never complain about camera angles / lighting at Starlight Stadium again.

Apparently MLS Next Pro uses a single camera controlled by a robot.

They also play in cavernous empty stadiums

Edited by narduch

38 minutes ago, kacbru said:

WTF am I looking at?  I'll never complain about camera angles / lighting at Starlight Stadium again.

Don’t you dare lower your standards of expectations based on a reserve league.

Wow that reserve league is really packing in the fans eh??  I think it was a nice finish..hard to tell..but he really is on a streak.  I wonder if TFC owning his rights will keep the Crew from bringing him up to the big club.  I see they still have Hurtado on the roster...ieeesshhh!!!   

What would TFC want for him......GAM/TAM funny money....maybe a defender??

34 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Wow that reserve league is really packing in the fans eh??  I think it was a nice finish..hard to tell..but he really is on a streak.  I wonder if TFC owning his rights will keep the Crew from bringing him up to the big club.  I see they still have Hurtado on the roster...ieeesshhh!!!   

What would TFC want for him......GAM/TAM funny money....maybe a defender??

More than likely the league minimum of 50K in GAM. The Krew don't have much strikers so there is a path for him provided his form continues, and coaches rate the levels of the MLSNP.

It just seems funny that they would throw him out in front of other potential prospects that they have the rights to if there wasnt a pathway to picking him up cheap eh?  Otherwise they are just developing him for TFC....which seems very neighborly of them.  

2 hours ago, Bison44 said:

It just seems funny that they would throw him out in front of other potential prospects that they have the rights to if there wasnt a pathway to picking him up cheap eh?  Otherwise they are just developing him for TFC....which seems very neighborly of them.  

I’d imagine his rights get traded, frankly TFC don’t have room for all their current and upcoming prospects, and that’s without him.

3 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Saw this coming, also I guess TFC has released his rights or will trade them ?

This weeks Northern Futbol podcast said TFC already doesn't have any rights to him anymore. Columbus wouldn't have been able to sign him in the first place if they did

3 minutes ago, narduch said:

This weeks Northern Futbol podcast said TFC already doesn't have any rights to him anymore. Columbus wouldn't have been able to sign him in the first place if they did

Ah ok maybe when he went to college ?

id imagine JRR will finish the season with the Crew if he keeps playing like this.