COQ | Match Thread: Canada U23 vs Haiti U23 | March 22 @ 6:00pm EST

narduch

2 minutes ago, spitfire said:

See I’d rather tb drive there into the box commit the defender... put them on the back foot the early cross has got cut out all day...

But he didn’t have the ball. (May have not been talking about the same sequence)

Im talking about Dias just had won the ball in transition, took a few touches, slowed down. Which made TB have to hold his run....

if he just plays it first time, and follows his run, that ball could either come back to him or TB is through on goal.

Just now, Shway said:

But he didn’t have the ball. (May have not been talking about the same sequence)

Im talking about Dias just had won the ball in transition, took a few touches, slowed down. Which made TB have to hold his run....

if he just plays it first time, and follows his run, that ball could either come back to him or TB is through on goal.

Sorry we are talking about different plays I meant when TB was through and tried to square it when he had open space to drive into the box. I agree with your other statement ...

1 minute ago, JuicyHam said:

I don't even know why we're in this formation. Like put him in the middle of the pitch give him the ball and tell other players to find space. I don't understand my brain literally hurts looking at this 

Idek what to say. Like he can clearly Break this team, why not let him