Jared Ulloa

El Diego

12 hours ago, Atlantic said:

Seems a bit weird for a CanPL club to have someone scouting the U19 Peruvian league but reports seems like he has played very well at that level 

https://valourfc.canpl.ca/article/hes-going-to-be-an-interesting-addition-and-we-hope-he-can-settle-quickly-and-show-the-undoubted-talent-he-has-jared-ulloa-joins-valour-fc-on-loan

“He came on our radar through a contact and network of ours,” said Gale. “We were specifically looking for Canadian players that were outside the country."

• 4 months later...

And as much as I didn't really notice Ulloa, it should be said that Valour's 18 year old CF Montreal loanee Sean Rea was quite noticeable and lively.  Almost scored on a great cross by Ricci with a defender draped all over him, and sent Ricci in alone on goal, but the play was whistled down for offside.  Didn't look offside on the replay (Humey agreed).  Anyway, the kid looked like he belonged.

34 minutes ago, Ivan said:

And as much as I didn't really notice Ulloa, it should be said that Valour's 18 year old CF Montreal loanee Sean Rea was quite noticeable and lively.  Almost scored on a great cross by Ricci with a defender draped all over him, and sent Ricci in alone on goal, but the play was whistled down for offside.  Didn't look offside on the replay (Humey agreed).  Anyway, the kid looked like he belonged.

I think Rea turned 19 last month, but I agree he looked promising. Montreal is making good use of CPL

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 10:02 PM, Atlantic said:

Seems a bit weird for a CanPL club to have someone scouting the U19 Peruvian league but reports seems like he has played very well at that level 

I’m willing to bet it’s more personal circumstances that have seen him arrive in the CPL as opposed to the league’s scouting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, Buchta said:

Cusco are now playing in the 2nd tier.  Jared came on in the 46th minute a few days ago in a 2-2 draw with CD Alfonso Ugarte de Puno.

They got relegated because they lost points on paper. Basically they had fielded an ineligible player against Cienciano, who asked for the points back and the results came after the season had ended and they had already reinforced the side. Sadly this is a common occurrence in Peru as of late.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...