Atlético Ottawa 2020 Season

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Guess what they were planning didn't line up as it was reported by a couple of people Tissot was a non starter for Ottawa. Guess he still might be once signed 😛 

This makes sense though, I hope it happens and I am sad he wasn't their first signing. He deserves it.

*They are pretty stack on the flanks though aren't they?

Edited by toontownman

2 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Are any players currently on Atletico Ottawa even good enough to earn a call up for Canada's national team?

Does it even matter at this point?  Little grasshopper, are you asking a question or making a judgement, remove the word even and you have a legitimate question.

Edited by MM3/MM2/MM

10 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Does it even matter at this point?  Little grasshopper, are you asking a question or making a judgement, remove the word even and you have a legitimate question.

Actually asking a question, listen to me 

1 hour ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Then the answer is no.  But one or more players could develop to that level after a few years of playing in the CanPL.

Finally someone who answers a question with sense but besides that playing in the CPL for a few years may be a good thing but then said player if they stay in form could even end up being snagged away and taken either to MLS or Europe