Canada vs Scotland

Ruffian

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

Hey everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is someone able to record the game for those of us who are unable to watch it live? (yes, I work during the day,  what a drag :()

I'm going to try but no guarantees. I'll post another thread so that you can bookmark it before the game.

20 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Hmmm.... based on this line-up, could it mean they are going to play a *gasp 3-4-3???? Hilarious if so, since this is the only time they haven't played more than 2 CB's in what seems like years. The one time they play a formation that requires more than 2 CB's. Mon dieu.

1 minute ago, Wingback6 said:

Hmmm.... based on this line-up, could it mean they are going to play a *gasp 3-4-3???? Hilarious if so, since this is the only time they haven't played more than 2 CB's in what seems like years. The one time they play a formation that requires more than 2 CB's. Mon dieu.

Looks more like a 4-2-3-1. Bustos in the hole.

On 3/13/2017 at 11:28 AM, jtpc said:

As far as ranking points are concerned, we've reached a point in our ranking where simply playing the match means we increase our points. lol (a silver lining maybe to some of the 2014 points falling off the calculation as new matches are played)

According to the prognosis tool on the FIFA website, we would gain 6 points with a loss (taking us from 293 to 299), a draw would take us to 312, and a win would give us 339.

this is hilarious

10 minutes ago, masster said:

I encourage everybody to watch through TSN Go if they can. Give them the clicks and the page views so hopefully they will cover more of these matches.
http://www.tsn.ca/tv#/TSN1

Thanks for the link.  I was puttering around TSN and all I could see was the regular TSN 1 through 5, but your link also brought up the "bonus" content.

Archived