Canada vs Scotland

Ruffian

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good half by the lads. Goes to show our potential when we line up with attacking players. I hope this trend continues and I am sure Zambrano is taking notes. I wonder if he set the team up like this or at least had some influence. Playing Bustos as a second striker has allowed us to have a creative player high up the pitch. Even if he hasn't done a whole lot, it forces Scotland to respect us, as we can play the ball into him and he can actually control it. 

Aird obviously is the player of the match at this point. Driving in from the left and giving Lee Wallace and others a hard time. They are standing off him to their own detriment, and Fraser is not afraid to take what they give him.

Arfield has been his usual self getting on the ball. Jacksons touches has been good. Hoilett has given them something to think about out left. 

I'm happy so far.

Gonna switch to youtube now out on the TV. Probably won't be commenting until after the match.

Cheers gents!

Just now, BrennanFan said:

Like ive been saying all along, Aird needs to play on the wing, not a right back.  We havent had this much action on the right wing in years. He's looking really dangerous.

Might look nice in a Caps kit right about now, no?

Aside from being totally incensed to the point randomly stabbing people at missing most of the first half....

Am I missing something?

How would anyone get to either stream by way of a single click/link to either one of these streams from the Canada Soccer website?

Am I just missing it, or is there really no link to this game. 

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

How so? Arfield gave the ball away and then he and Tissot combined to foul up the clearance.

I'm watching on a tiny screen but it looked like the CM with pony tail fumbled the clearance attempt - was that Arfield playing in front of the Defenders?

1 minute ago, admin said:

Aside from being totally incensed to the point randomly stabbing people at missing most of the first half....

Am I missing something?

How would anyone get to either stream by way of a single click/link to either one of these streams from the Canada Soccer website?

Just now, admin said:

Am I missing something?

It's on youtube:

Am I missing something?

This one is working for me:  http://atdhe.top/soccer/watch-scotland-vs-canada-6g403

Just now, Jahinho Guerro said:

Yes, I have it now.  But that is not what I am asking.

If you go to the Canada soccer website, you can't get to this. Or just click on TSN Go and get to that either. 

There is no link to this live stream on the Canada Soccer website.

2 minutes ago, admin said:

Am I missing something?

They did have a link on the canadasoccer.com main page but they seemed to have removed it when they switched to youtube. I couldn't find it either, thankfully the folks here helped out or I would be up Schitt's Creek (and without Annie Murphy as compensation)

5 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

Like ive been saying all along, Aird needs to play on the wing, not a right back.  We havent had this much action on the right wing in years. He's looking really dangerous.

Agreed. I like what he brings at wing much more than Tesho does. 

Yes, I have it now.  But that is not what I am asking.

If you go to the Canada soccer website, you can't get to this. Or just click on TSN Go and get to that either. 

There is no link to this live stream on the Canada Soccer website.

CSA website never worked for me.

Facebook link crashed and was never replaced.

CSA channel on Youtube now has a link that works - but it didn't before.

Archived