Canada vs Scotland

Ruffian

3 minutes ago, nolando said:

I'm watching on a tiny screen but it looked like the CM with pony tail fumbled the clearance attempt - was that Arfield playing in front of the Defenders?

It was on that particular play. It was an easy goal to avoid giving up

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gian-Luca said:

They did have a link on the canadasoccer.com main page but they seemed to have removed it when they switched to youtube. I couldn't find it either, thankfully the folks here helped out or I would be up Schitt's Creek (and without Annie Murphy as compensation)

I didn't even see that when I initially went there, and there currently is nothing.

I just find that bizarre. 

Why not embed it on the front page....

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

They did have a link on the canadasoccer.com main page but they seemed to have removed it when they switched to youtube. I couldn't find it either, thankfully the folks here helped out or I would be up Schitt's Creek (and without Annie Murphy as compensation)

They updated the page that had the old Facebook stream: www.canadasoccer.com/live-coverage-of-international-friendly-v-scotland-p159575-preview-1

The possession stats are ordinary being 65% / 35%  to Scotland. 

But the revelation, the sigh of relief for me is the purposeful attacking, the direct approach to score that we haven't seen. And to think, I looked at this lineup and thought we have absolutely no chance. 

Lets go boys!

Hello all. Its been a while since Ive been here. The last time we played Scotland I took an afternoon nap and slept through the bloody match broadcast.  This time I'm watching from work, but needed to make up for my gaf in 2002. Not a bad scoreline so far.

Fucking Piette!!! Cheap giveaway followed up by attempting a rabona clearance n his own 6 yard box!!! What a little prick. No reason that should have lead to a goal. He's been anonymous all game and every game for CMNT cept the penalty he conceded. Tme for us to move on . Maybe when he is 25 he will have grown up enough to warrants call up again!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Dominic94 said:

Scotland really lost out on Arfield, so impressed by him. Aird, Bustos and Hoilett have been very good, love our attacking approach didn't realize we could attack like this. Goal scoring will not be an issue, our defence however will be. 

Right on cue he makes another good run.

Edit: sorry, talking of Aird.

3 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Right on cue he makes another good run.

I wasn't sold on him at the center of the pitch until today. 

Gold cup 

Larin-Cavalini/Haber/Jackson

Hoilett-Arfield-Akindele/Davies/Aird

bernier/Hutch

or hoilett-chapman/bustos-Osorio-Arfield 

the defence I have no clue, James has good feet but his decisions are meh and he holds the ball too long.

So many attacking options and no one who's really that old 

15 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Scotland really lost out on Arfield, so impressed by him. Aird, Bustos and Hoilett have been very good, love our attacking approach didn't realize we could attack like this. Goal scoring will not be an issue, our defence however will be. 

Reaaaaallllyyyyyy...... reaaaaaalllyyyyyy????

36 minutes ago, Joe Keeper said:

Hello all. Its been a while since Ive been here. The last time we played Scotland I took an afternoon nap and slept through the bloody match broadcast.  This time I'm watching from work, but needed to make up for my gaf in 2002. Not a bad scoreline so far.

I can hear you screaming at the screen "SHORT CORNER WTF" from here, Scott!

Archived