Milan Borjan

Ruffian

The rumours I read on Stoyanov were on him going to Fiorentina and Sampdoria. So the Neto to Juventus could lead to Stoyanov to Fiorentina. Sampdoria's starting goalkeeper, Emilio Viviano was on loan this year, so it's highly possible that they look at a goalkeeper.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

an interview with Borjan

http://footbar.info/glowne/573,borjan-bartoszek-byl-ojcem-sukcesu-korony

Great quote:

Q. In Canada, you are considered a national hero. Everyone wanted to erect a monument to you. Nay, even make you prime minister for this reason that there odrzucałeś the appointment of coach Hart. Do you feel satisfied? In the end, Canadians helped both you and your family.

A. I feel fantastic, playing for Canada. This is my debt of gratitude. I dreamed of playing for the national team when I came here as an immigrant. Thank you to everyone who helped me and my family.

3 hours ago, Ruffian said:

an interview with Borjan

http://footbar.info/glowne/573,borjan-bartoszek-byl-ojcem-sukcesu-korony

Great quote:

Q. In Canada, you are considered a national hero. Everyone wanted to erect a monument to you. Nay, even make you prime minister for this reason that there odrzucałeś the appointment of coach Hart. Do you feel satisfied? In the end, Canadians helped both you and your family.

A. I feel fantastic, playing for Canada. This is my debt of gratitude. I dreamed of playing for the national team when I came here as an immigrant. Thank you to everyone who helped me and my family.

I feel Borjan would do well as the leader of Pirate Party of Canada.

http://kielce.wyborcza.pl/kielce/7,47262,22031043,prezes-korony-kielce-nie-spodziewalem-sie-tak-wielu-atakow.html?disableRedirects=true

Several changes in the Crown turned into a revolution personnel.

- Each name is a separate story. We finished working with some very good players. Milan Borjan was great in the spring, was instrumental in fifth place at the end of the season. Unfortunately, the financial commitments in relation to the club in Bulgaria and the same earnings this past were too high for us. Borjan would cost us several times more than other players.

16 minutes ago, Fussball_eh said:

Borjan hasn't played in Bulgaria for a while. He plays for Korona Kielce in Poland's Ekstraklasa.

His loan at Korona expired and based on the message reposted above he did not wish to extend.  According to Transfermarkt he is under contract with Ludogorets until the end of 2017/18.

20 minutes ago, Keegan said:

Out for two matches? Come on get some ice on that, it's not like a break I'm sure he'll be fine

As a former boxer, I know that hematoma like that under the eye can take a very long time to heal. Let's see how the swelling goes down over next few days, but just based on that picture wouldn't be surprised if it takes a few weeks until his vision is 100%.

11 hours ago, Floortom said:

As a former boxer, I know that hematoma like that under the eye can take a very long time to heal. Let's see how the swelling goes down over next few days, but just based on that picture wouldn't be surprised if it takes a few weeks until his vision is 100%.

Aren't we worrying too much, he's a goalie how much does he really need to see.. isn't it just a guessing game

Archived