Milan Borjan

Ruffian

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big league next door that scouts Serbia regularly is Italian Serie A. IMHO the style of attacking (on the ground, less aerial balls) and emphasis on defence would work in Borjans' favour.

Good point.

I'd even be ok with him signing with Mid Tier Serie B club. Would be a step up from where he is playing now and possiblity to either get promoted or noticed by a bigger club.

Bologna? Joey Saputo?

Moving to Red Star would be a nice move provided he is the starter. Improvement from his current situation. Red Star will be finishing 2nd in the league this year so no Champions League but are in the Europa League.

Rajkovic would have to move.  Of course, Rajkovic has the potential to do just that.  See?  You can be well into a good career as a keeper at 19.

Is he on the move this coming transfer?

Well I believe he only signed a 6 month contract with his current serbian league team Radnicki Nis and that expires at the end of June.

And given his results for them this year he is probably looking for a move to a stronger league or either red star or partizan.

Well I believe he only signed a 6 month contract with his current serbian league team Radnicki Nis and that expires at the end of June.

And given his results for them this year he is probably looking for a move to a stronger league or either red star or partizan.

I see well I'm hoping he moves to a strong team. I would love to see him in EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, and such... Would not mind if he playes in the 2nd division with teams looking for promotion in these leagues. 

I see well I'm hoping he moves to a strong team. I would love to see him in EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, and such... Would not mind if he playes in the 2nd division with teams looking for promotion in these leagues. 

Don't think EPL La Liga are realistic. Maybe Ligue 1. Wouldn't mind Serie B or Bundesliga 2. Even the Swiss or Austrian Leagues.

What the hell is going on? He leaves than signs in Serbia, only to sign back with them? Will he finally be the number 1 there?

Yea I think this is an alright move if he's not stuck behind the same keeper anymore. If not then this is a move I do not understand one bit.

What the hell is going on? He leaves than signs in Serbia, only to sign back with them? Will he finally be the number 1 there?

i sure hope is the number 1. Its easier to transfer players in the summer than it is in the January transfer window. Maybe ludogorets transfered their starting keeper and got Milan on a free.

Maybe Stoyanov is on the transfer list and they want to cash in on him while he is high.

If Milan signed to be the back up thats a dumb move. I don't think he'd do that.

Was looking into this idea and seems like you are correct. Rumour is Stoyanov to Juventus (link below in Bulgarian). A quick search of Vladislav Stoyanov on twitter has a few mentions of him potentially leaving. 

http://football24.bg/novina/140664-iuventus-s-oferta-kym-vlado-stoyanov

Archived