Milan Borjan

Ruffian

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His 6th clean sheet of the competition moves him into 2nd all time in clean sheets in european competition by a Canadian according to the CSA's twitter. Just two behind Lars. You've got to think Red Star will want to keep him and they'll most likely be back in Europe next year, so he should have a chance to break the record.  Although with 6 clean sheets in the Europa League and I believe 10 more in 15 league apps already you've got to wonder if a bigger club, or a club in a bigger league might come calling. 

5 hours ago, BradMack said:

His 6th clean sheet of the competition moves him into 2nd all time in clean sheets in european competition by a Canadian according to the CSA's twitter. Just two behind Lars. You've got to think Red Star will want to keep him and they'll most likely be back in Europe next year, so he should have a chance to break the record.  Although with 6 clean sheets in the Europa League and I believe 10 more in 15 league apps already you've got to wonder if a bigger club, or a club in a bigger league might come calling. 

I'd be satisfied if he just stayed in Serbia where he is comfortable and dominating.

Archived