Class of 2008

MM3/MM2/MM

Extremely biased opinion here but one of the kids I coached at Wexford is a 2008 and now a part of TFC Academy, Santino Dibueno. If we have a U15 camp, I'm hoping to see him on there. Extremely versatile winger and one of the most coachable and humble kid I've ever had. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Canadian Chuck said:

The 2008 USA U15s held their first camp a couple months ago.

Noticed that left back Lucas Quinones has the Canadian emoji in his Instagram bio, along with Colombia and USA. He's apparently highly rated by one US youth account on Twitter. CSA should look into him.

Would imagine they know of him already at this point.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

CONCACAF U15 Tournament is in August hosted by Dominican Republic.  Saudi and Qatar will feature as the guest teams.

Glad this age group will be getting a tournament, from what I’ve seen in MLS Next there are some great talents and it can be a very strong roster.  IMO much better than the current U17’s.  

There’s quite a few Canadian eligible players in American MLS academies too, such as Dylan Judelson & Lucas Quinnones (Orlando), Isaac Tortola (Columbus).  Jack Kortkamp (SKC) and Marius Aiyenero (France) who have both recently been with US U15’s.  

Some of the players abroad are Kelvin Khan (Feyenoord), Matteo Rizzo (Utrecht), Andre Joshua (Damm), Kai Williams (Sparta Prague)

2 hours ago, Footyeh said:

CONCACAF U15 Tournament is in August hosted by Dominican Republic.  Saudi and Qatar will feature as the guest teams.

Glad this age group will be getting a tournament, from what I’ve seen in MLS Next there are some great talents and it can be a very strong roster.  IMO much better than the current U17’s.  

There’s quite a few Canadian eligible players in American MLS academies too, such as Dylan Judelson & Lucas Quinnones (Orlando), Isaac Tortola (Columbus).  Jack Kortkamp (SKC) and Marius Aiyenero (France) who have both recently been with US U15’s.  

Some of the players abroad are Kelvin Khan (Feyenoord), Matteo Rizzo (Utrecht), Andre Joshua (Damm), Kai Williams (Sparta Prague)

To add to your list:

Lee Robinson (FC Emmen)

Thomas Dean Coulumbe Montenegro (RCD Espanyol)

Just now, Atlantic said:

To add to your list:

Lee Robinson (FC Emmen)

Thomas Dean Coulumbe Montenegro (RCD Espanyol)

Nice finds!  I’ve heard there’s another boy from BC joining Heerenveen so it seems we will have a handful of boys in the Netherlands!

My daughter lives in North Van and when I went to see her a couple of months ago we went to the Whitecaps - FC Mtl game and she was flipping out over the number of players on the field that were her age or younger.  Especially Sirois who looks like an old man but is only 21 (literally a week younger than her) 😂 

13 hours ago, Footyeh said:

What about the son of DeGuzman ?

6 hours ago, Corazon said:

Is Michael Corona with Club Leon Academy in Mexico a 2008?

Is Grady McDowell with Vancouver Whitecaps Academy a 2008?  Looks like he was called to the Republic of Ireland u15 program late last year.

Grady McDonnell played against the Czech Republic April 25th