Class of 2008

MM3/MM2/MM

38 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Aug. 6, 4pm, Canada vs. Dominican Republic

Aug. 7, 2pm, Canada vs. Guatemala

Aug. 8, 4pm, Canada vs. Panama.

I'll be watching.  Although something seems exceptionally wrong about getting into the drinks and yelling at a bunch of 15 year olds on the screen.  Maybe this is growth? 

That’s how I coach my son’s U15 team.  Wouldn’t do it any other way.  

30 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

So, what are you drinking this long weekend?

It says to follow along in the “app” but I don’t see anything in the App Store?   Am I correct in assuming they are just referring to the CONCACAF website or am I missing something? 

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

It says to follow along in the “app” but I don’t see anything in the App Store?   Am I correct in assuming they are just referring to the CONCACAF website or am I missing something? 

It just started streaming on CONCACAF Go.

C'MON YOU NINTH-GRADERS, KILL THOSE CARIBBEAN BASTARDS!!!

8 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Just go to Concacf.com. it's one of a few games on. Scroll down till you find it

Looking good so far.   Defense looked pretty inactive for their goal, but overall we look good.  Maybe a bit too inclined to pass backwards but clearly dangerous going forward.  And the defense is obviously sticking to a system of playing it out from the back and drawing the DR attackers in to create space behind them.   

Looking like a good bet for the win.    Just wish casting the game to my Roku didn’t tie my phone up.   

Pretty dull soccer to watch when they just pass it around the back constantly but with 3 games in 3 days (in the Dominican summer heat) it makes sense to conserve  energy and pick your moments.  Might have liked a bit more attacking ambition but the 54,000 successfully completed passes were impressive.