Kosi Thompson

VinceA

4 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

I wonder if Kobe Franklin is next out the door. He's actually good enough for them as a starter though.

Franklin is the last guy they should be selling. One of the few players to show grit and effort this year.  

I don’t mind them selling Kosi.  Realistically not his fault entirely, he hasn’t improved over 2 years.  In games this year, he seemed preoccupied with adjusting his shorts rather than contributing positively to the play.

Edited by TOcanadafan

As someone that has watched every TFC game this season.

I can't believe how much hate i have for Kosi's short shorts. Just seemed he cared more about showing off his thighs that actually improving. His fascination with constantly adjusting his shorts everytime he was away from the play became a drinking game during this horrible season.

He is so young and obviously has talent. I hope he figures it out

11 hours ago, blueseeka said:

As someone that has watched every TFC game this season.

I can't believe how much hate i have for Kosi's short shorts. Just seemed he cared more about showing off his thighs that actually improving. His fascination with constantly adjusting his shorts everytime he was away from the play became a drinking game during this horrible season.

perhaps his role model is Sam Piette?

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

The manager made two changes. Doesn't exactly indicate a lot of confidence. They're being outpossessed 2:1 and are currently being outshot 6-0. 

image.png.8280adc0c5559f2de78775f5d25d8b4e.png

Was the coach using him as a striker? 

What the hell of course he's not going to be effective.