Pacific FC - 2022 Season

ted

Interesting that it went from Lukas being on trial during the pre-season with an eye towards and transfer to it actually happening now, much quicker than it had been suggested. Really thought the Reds would have wanted to wait. Wonder if Pacific and/or Lukas pushed it not wanting to risk things? 

7 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Interesting that it went from Lukas being on trial during the pre-season with an eye towards and transfer to it actually happening now, much quicker than it had been suggested. Really thought the Reds would have wanted to wait. Wonder if Pacific and/or Lukas pushed it not wanting to risk things? 

Nef is the only one that even indicated there was a trial. Everyone else with knowledge said it was a straight transfer 

4 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

Nef is the only one that even indicated there was a trial. Everyone else with knowledge said it was a straight transfer 

Is Nef a credible, connected source of info? I would have liked for him to be on trial from a TFC standpoint, seeing how he fit in before making the commitment. 

1 hour ago, Cblake said:

Is Nef a credible, connected source of info? I would have liked for him to be on trial from a TFC standpoint, seeing how he fit in before making the commitment. 

Sure but how often does that happen when a player has a contract with another team. What happens if he gets hurt? I’m sure he has his sources but that doesn’t mean he knows everything. I think it was first reported from the Pacific side too

Current CBs (or those that have played there) are Samake, Baldisimo, Amedume and now Singh.  Baldi is great and versatile but not a long-term solution at CB.  Amedume showed well in his limited time, but it was limited and he is young.  Samake and Singh would seem like the likely starting pair, with Amedume pushing them as he matures.   Baldi as before would be the pinch hitter when required.

Edited by shorty
forgot Boskovic was gone

34 minutes ago, shorty said:

Current CBs (or those that have played there) are Samake, Baldisimo, Amedume and now Singh.  Baldi is great and versatile but not a long-term solution at CB.  Amedume showed well in his limited time, but it was limited and he is young.  Samake and Singh would seem like the likely starting pair, with Amedume pushing them as he matures.   Baldi as before would be the pinch hitter when required.

What about JMG?  He was one of the best in the league before his knee injury.  Is he not returning?