World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

Just now, tg02 said:

I am planning on going with my 2 kids but there are only options for purchasing 2 tickets.  I was going to buy 4 and bring a buddy or see if my Wife wanted to come with us to see my sons and I lose our minds but it only allows 2 tickets. 

Anyone know if you buy 2 tickets if you can come back into the app and buy another 2?or does this need to be done with another TM account?

Yes, you can. (I did it through a browser, though)

10 minutes ago, tg02 said:

I am planning on going with my 2 kids but there are only options for purchasing 2 tickets.  I was going to buy 4 and bring a buddy or see if my Wife wanted to come with us to see my sons and I lose our minds but it only allows 2 tickets. 

Anyone know if you buy 2 tickets if you can come back into the app and buy another 2?or does this need to be done with another TM account?

There are pods of 3 seats/tickets in the East side stands

56 minutes ago, tg02 said:

Yeah, you can buy two twice.  You just get Ticketmastered when you do.  They make you pay the order fee twice.

46 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

There are pods of 3 seats/tickets in the East side stands

Interesting. 

I didn't see the seating map until this morning.

I was surprised it was so many 2's. 

They have a lot of space in the rest of the stadium to spread out and have a wider selection of seating pods.

If you added singles to our area, we would have lost seats I think.

1 hour ago, tg02 said:

Yes, buy a pair then go back in and buy a 2nd pair. 

21 minutes ago, admin said:

Yeah, you can buy two twice.  You just get Ticketmastered when you do.  They make you pay the order fee twice.

Yeaaahh got Ticketmastered for Honduras but whatever still cheaper then anywhere else is stadium plus get to sit with the V family!!! 

Thanks for much for everyone involved setting this up. 

Over the moon right now.

40 minutes ago, admin said:

Interesting. 

I didn't see the seating map until this morning.

I was surprised it was so many 2's. 

They have a lot of space in the rest of the stadium to spread out and have a wider selection of seating pods.

If you added singles to our area, we would have lost seats I think.

I was able to get a single in 111 in the last row of the aisle on the rail across from 112. I believe its because there are an uneven amount of seats in the row. 

Just now, Cblake said:

I was able to get a single in 111 in the last row of the aisle on the rail across from 112. I believe its because there are an uneven amount of seats in the row. 

That, and they have more space to move into before they hit the 15K limit.

I didn't go through the Voyageurs, but I got tickets through a pre-sale this morning. As per usual, the ticketmaster site could use some improvements. Before I got to see the seating map it asked me what I was going for, I interpreted it as 1, 2, 3, or 4 tickets. I selected 3 and that took me to the seating map with "3 tickets" pre-selected that I couldn't change. I clicked on the section I was interested in and I see all these groups of 2 and 4, no 3's. Not sure where the 3's were, it would be nice if you could be shown that without having to scan the whole stadium. Couldn't even look for tickets based on price like you used to be able to do (unless I missed that somewhere). So I tried to pick 3 out of a group of 4 (it made me individually click each seat) but then it wouldn't let me buy them because you need to take all 4. I ended up just getting 4, I should be able to find another person to come along.

A bit frustrating when dealing with Ticketmaster, but I've got the tickets and I'm pumped up! 16 more sleeps to game 1!

8 minutes ago, Kent said:

I didn't go through the Voyageurs, but I got tickets through a pre-sale this morning. As per usual, the ticketmaster site could use some improvements. Before I got to see the seating map it asked me what I was going for, I interpreted it as 1, 2, 3, or 4 tickets. I selected 3 and that took me to the seating map with "3 tickets" pre-selected that I couldn't change. I clicked on the section I was interested in and I see all these groups of 2 and 4, no 3's. Not sure where the 3's were, it would be nice if you could be shown that without having to scan the whole stadium. Couldn't even look for tickets based on price like you used to be able to do (unless I missed that somewhere). So I tried to pick 3 out of a group of 4 (it made me individually click each seat) but then it wouldn't let me buy them because you need to take all 4. I ended up just getting 4, I should be able to find another person to come along.

A bit frustrating when dealing with Ticketmaster, but I've got the tickets and I'm pumped up! 16 more sleeps to game 1!

I think, to be fair, the system was just never really built for this.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Definitely got Ticketmastered! 

Would have rathered that money go to the Vs but for now just thrilled to be seeing a game in person again.

Curious.  Any chance there will be Vs merch available before the game? 

Appollogies I imagine the logistics of everything is pretty chaotic at this point and don't want to add to it. But had to ask. A lot of our older stuff is looking well worn or getting pretty small.  Would be great to get some new gear.

Many thanks for all that you are doing for us!!!

In dividing the seats into blocks for distancing, I wonder if it works out perfectly that if they sell every seat available, that's the 15,000 capacity limit, or did they just divide seats into groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4, and whenever they reach 15,000 sold, they'll just stop.

1 minute ago, tg02 said:

Definitely got Ticketmastered! 

Would have rathered that money go to the Vs but for now just thrilled to be seeing a game in person again.

Curious.  Any chance there will be Vs merch available before the game? 

Appollogies I imagine the logistics of everything is pretty chaotic at this point and don't want to add to it. But had to ask. A lot of our older stuff is looking well worn or getting pretty small.  Would be great to get some new gear.

Many thanks for all that you are doing for us!!!

Most places I have contacted for a pre game would rather set their place on fire than see us there it seems.  That might change, and once ticketing settles we'll go knock on some doors.  

Without knowing if these games were even going to be on it was too risky to order a pile of merchandise that could sit there till.... well, let's say years.

We will have something set up. It could be a pre game, it could be a table at the bottom of Atlantic.

We'll know soon.

6 minutes ago, jtpc said:

In dividing the seats into blocks for distancing, I wonder if it works out perfectly that if they sell every seat available, that's the 15,000 capacity limit, or did they just divide seats into groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4, and whenever they reach 15,000 sold, they'll just stop.

That is an interesting question.  I have not looked closely at the rest of the stadium.  It would maximize the cost, as you would need x ushers and security per section.  But if 15k distanced stretched into all the sections anyway, then that would be a sensible way to do it.

42 minutes ago, admin said:

Most places I have contacted for a pre game would rather set their place on fire than see us there it seems.  That might change, and once ticketing settles we'll go knock on some doors.  

Without knowing if these games were even going to be on it was too risky to order a pile of merchandise that could sit there till.... well, let's say years.

We will have something set up. It could be a pre game, it could be a table at the bottom of Atlantic.

We'll know soon.

Tailgate in lot 2 outside of the southend? Its legal, permit is $150 per day and you can either sell beer or BYOB. 

1 hour ago, David Pinto said:

Tailgate in lot 2 outside of the southend? Its legal, permit is $150 per day and you can either sell beer or BYOB. 

Holy crap, is that new?  I would expect a SWAT team to show up to a tailgate in Ontario

Does that apply to the Ex grounds?  Things get weird there.

2 hours ago, admin said:

What about that Acqua Dolce place we used a few years ago, on the Exhibition grounds, southwest of the stadium (south of the ampitheatre). That worked well I thought. Not sure how much it cost.

Though perhaps only a post-covid option.

14 minutes ago, nfitz said:

What about that Acqua Dolce place we used a few years ago, on the Exhibition grounds, southwest of the stadium (south of the ampitheatre). That worked well I thought. Not sure how much it cost.

Though perhaps only a post-covid option.

First place I contacted.  

54 minutes ago, admin said:

Holy crap, is that new?  I would expect a SWAT team to show up to a tailgate in Ontario

Does that apply to the Ex grounds?  Things get weird there.

https://www.agco.ca/tailgate-event-permits-frequently-asked-questions

Not sure how it would work with covid limits but its likely the biggest place you could do. 

Edited by David Pinto

6 minutes ago, David Pinto said:

https://www.agco.ca/tailgate-event-permits-frequently-asked-questions

Not sure how it would work with covid limits but its likely the biggest place you could do. 

I haven't looked yet, but I think there is still a 100 person limit on outdoor events.  I also wonder if anyone has pulled this off on the Ex.  I'll ask RPB. If anyone has, it is them.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic