World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

19 minutes ago, devioustrevor said:

I accidentally bought four tickets for the Honduras game instead of two.  Is it allowed on this site to offer those tickets for re-sale (no more than face-value of course, I'm not a damn scalper)?

For sure. 

Best to do it here, or in the Voyageurs FB Group.

48 minutes ago, devioustrevor said:

I accidentally bought four tickets for the Honduras game instead of two.  Is it allowed on this site to offer those tickets for re-sale (no more than face-value of course, I'm not a damn scalper)?

We also have an extra to El Salvador as well. 

Honduras is 4 together. El Salvador is 2x2. All 3 in our party for El Salvador are fully vaccinated. Both for Honduras are fully vaccinated. 

If I'm not mistaken, El Salvador is $57 in 119 and Honduras is $75ish in 108. Open to offers. 

Edit: El Salvador gone. We just have the two for Honduras left. 

Edited by Hawkguy

126 will probably sell out soon for both matches. 107 and 108 are almost gone for the El Salvador match. I don't think that's too bad for the second day of sales.

If there were any tickets left for the El Salvador match by the time we played Honduras, I'd like to think a win against Honduras would probably sell those tickets pretty fast.

Edited by jtpc

23 hours ago, reggietfc said:

im sure the south end is going to be sold out and that is great,i hardly see any movement in the other sections other than the visitors section,how many of us had priority today.the jays sold 15k in a hour

The cheapest way into the stadium at this point is $121.   Next up is $191.

4 hours ago, jtpc said:

126 will probably sell out soon for both matches. 107 and 108 are almost gone for the El Salvador match. I don't think that's too bad for the second day of sales.

If there were any tickets left for the El Salvador match by the time we played Honduras, I'd like to think a win against Honduras would probably sell those tickets pretty fast.

Fast sales with virtually no marketing. 
Has this been on TSN, or Sportsnet, CP24, anything? 

I haven’t seen much even on social media…maybe they just know I’m attending already so I don’t receive any ads? 

17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Yes.  Unfortunately, can’t buy just one ticket.

I was lucky enough to buy a single for both games, there were a total of 3 of them in section 111 right on the rail, across from 112. Selling singles I get cause issues though with the Covid protocols in place. 

56 minutes ago, reggietfc said:

i see 57 and 75 dollar tickets avail,but i think they overpriced alot of these tickets

I agree. It's too much when you consider you have to buy 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 at a minimum. 

People can't just... buy what they need and make a quick decision.  

1 person - needs to buy 2 tickets

3 people - need to buy 4 tickets.  Either 1 block of four or two sets of two.

5 people have to buy 6 in two transactions which may or may not be close together if your seats get sniped.

Ect....

When you buy in multiple transactions  you pay the transaction fee every time, not listed on the site.

So for our end, if you want 4 tickets, you have pay $28 in transaction fees, or $72 all together in fees above the ticket price.

Here is another negative force against ticket sales.

Typically for our sections about 20% of the people in the supporters section buy all the tickets.  With covid restrictions, the way our sections are set up you essentially bump that to 50% or close to it.

It is probably less pronounced in the rest of the stadium but the same effect is still in play. No coach is taking a bunch of players to any of these games.  It is financially not possible, and technically not possible based on how the rules have been set up.

It isn't simply 50% capacity with a 15K cap.  It is a total kneecapping of how tickets are generally bought.  The rules set up to keep people in pods result in a ticket system that essentially requires people to break the entire point of a pod to go to the game.  This compounds any covid hesitancy people may have. 

8 minutes ago, admin said:

Typically for our sections about 20% of the people in the supporters section buy all the tickets.  With covid restrictions, the way our sections are set up you essentially bump that to 50% or close to it.

It is probably less pronounced in the rest of the stadium but the same effect is still in play. No coach is taking a bunch of players to any of these games.  It is financially not possible, and technically not possible based on how the rules have been set up.

It isn't simply 50% capacity with a 15K cap.  It is a total kneecapping of how tickets are generally bought.  The rules set up to keep people in pods result in a ticket system that essentially requires people to break the entire point of a pod to go to the game.  This compounds any covid hesitancy people may have. 

Do we have any indication of how many tickets have been sold throughout the stadium at this point, after just one official day of sales?

9 hours ago, admin said:

What I do not get with this is that the Blue Jays who are also currently capped at 15K, are selling every seat in the 100-200 levels at the dome between the bases. They also have socially distanced pods in the outfield sections. So rather than spread out all 15K, they are giving people the option based on what they are comfortable with. So who is exactly mandating that the south end and the rest of the stadium for these games had to be in pods? Having been to a number of TFC games this year I can honestly say the pods in some places fall apart anyways. 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic