Atletico Ottawa Season Thread 2021

Big_M

Word on the street from a real estate friend of mine was that an Old Ottawa Fury player was spotted house hunting in anticipation of a move to Atletico Ottawa next year - any guesses on who it could be?

And yes, they should really give Coupland more playing time. Given how young he still is he has the potential to become of our biggest assets in the years to come and could also be one of the players that we generate revenue from by selling him on (should he reach his full potential - needs to play to do that!) 

3 hours ago, Senorpopps said:

Word on the street from a real estate friend of mine was that an Old Ottawa Fury player was spotted house hunting in anticipation of a move to Atletico Ottawa next year - any guesses on who it could be?

And yes, they should really give Coupland more playing time. Given how young he still is he has the potential to become of our biggest assets in the years to come and could also be one of the players that we generate revenue from by selling him on (should he reach his full potential - needs to play to do that!) 

I’d much rather you tell me then have to guess. 

1 hour ago, SpursFlu said:

I totally agree. Not a day goes by where I dont think to myself, when are we going to start talking about the seriousness of covid. A news story, a tweet.. anything people 

I see you deleted your previous attempt, smart.

edit: actually it wasn’t even you who deleted it.

8 hours ago, Senorpopps said:

Haworth?

• 1 month later...

Most of the internationals (not counting Telfer) for Atleti sucked this season. Soto was good but I don’t think he really lived up to his CV either. If the Madrid owners want to see this team strive in the league they need to empty their pockets a bit more for some better players abroad. 

soto was a backup in the third tier of spain...so not much on his cv and not much to live up to...obviously its a place where they want to send some of their players and some other spanish players but if they want to keep the ottawa fans support they have to find a balance so they can also win and be competitive in cpl

Another season of seeing nothing with Mista. Just can't see him being kept on. Guess we shall see how much Atletico care about what happens with the club. I thought from the start the media really built up Atletico and their squad far beyond what they were this season. It was still a rag tag group of players that have bounced around. Harsh on the good additions like Beckie but I didn't get why many put Ottawa in the running at the top end. Am I out to lunch here?