Atletico Ottawa Season Thread 2021

Big_M

Question: How exactly does one go about securing (to the extent possible right now) season tickets? I've already provided my contact info to the club, and am a founding member from last year. I see that they're accepting deposits, but I'm wondering if I actually need to put one down considering I put down a deposit with my founding membership last year. I've tried to get a hold of the club box office, but it looks like TD Place is shut down due to the pandemic restrictions. 

• 2 weeks later...

As Alavés has not extended Viti's loan and have thanked him for services, he's back to being an Atlético Ottawa player. A lot of fans on social media were bothered that the team did not sign him, I guess he had a good stint.

Will he stay with the team? I am not sure he really has too much time to look for alternatives now. 

6 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

I guess this means Facchinieri will not be with the team this year, pretty sure he started all of their games last year no ?

I would think/hope Ferdinand starts

Faccinerri was loaned and didn't play well.

Ferdinand plays mostly LB but he can help as a CB

16 minutes ago, mtlsab said:

Faccinerri was loaned and didn't play well.

Ferdinand plays mostly LB but he can help as a CB

So maybe he comes back ? A quick count of mine showed potentially 18 young players between the Cdn mls rosters that need to play. They won’t all get loaned but CF MTL and TFC have a big midfield glut and VWFC have a few prospects like Pecile and Faccineri (maybe back to Ottawa ?)

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

As Alavés has not extended Viti's loan and have thanked him for services, he's back to being an Atlético Ottawa player. A lot of fans on social media were bothered that the team did not sign him, I guess he had a good stint.

Will he stay with the team? I am not sure he really has too much time to look for alternatives now. 

Thought he was underrated last season. Happy to see him back in the league if he is.