Joel Waterman

nolando

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Shway said:

Binks is not that good. I really don't understand the hype. 

As a fan of both, with all due respect man, i need to understand and ask....... 

Really?  You serious?  Relative to what exactly?  You've seen him play 90 minutes?

Anyway, this is Waterman thread, so we'll bring it back to the subject.  Anyone that has seen both Waterman and Binks play, know that Binks is light years ahead of Waterman, in every single aspect of the position and game.  Binks is 18, Waterman 24.  If you say Binks is not that good, Waterman should just give up on his career now.

Nothing personal, but I just don't get where or what your comment is based on.  Binks would be the automatic starter for CANMNT if eligible, no contest. AT 18!

1 hour ago, costarg said:

As a fan of both, with all due respect man, i need to understand and ask....... 

Really?  You serious?  Relative to what exactly?  You've seen him play 90 minutes?

Anyway, this is Waterman thread, so we'll bring it back to the subject.  Anyone that has seen both Waterman and Binks play, know that Binks is light years ahead of Waterman, in every single aspect of the position and game.  Binks is 18, Waterman 24.  If you say Binks is not that good, Waterman should just give up on his career now.

Nothing personal, but I just don't get where or what your comment is based on.  Binks would be the automatic starter for CANMNT if eligible, no contest. AT 18!

....with all due respect, I'll need to understand how are you a fan and you're not aware that he's played wayyy more than 90 minutes. I've seen him play in EVERY professional game he's played with the Impact- where he has amassed 675 minutes!  I think you need to watch his other 585 minutes.

So with that alone, I can't take what you're saying serious. Yes he is English and 18 with a whole career ahead of him, but all that other stuff - automatic starter for Canada, light years ahead of Waterman...again please watch the games because quite frankly it's pretty disrespectful what you are saying.

I just can't wait for the day that opportunities are given more frequently to young Canadian guys a lot earlier than they get it. Because he's an example of being English, and coming from a big named English club. 

• 1 month later...

Waterman may not be as polished as Camacho but he surely can't be as prone to as many moments of pure idiocy as the Frenchman, either.

Hopefully he (JW) gets a good run of games with Camacho likely out for a while, but with Fanni available I'm not sure it'll happen.

3 games in 7 days coming.  Fanni can't play that often at 38, so Waterman *should* get his chance. 

Unless they move Raitala back to CB, in which case I'd ask for a ticket outta Dodge if I were Waterman.  He's played well when we've seen him.  But ya, its hard to bench Camacho at $750k/year even though he plays like a selfish idiot fairly regularly.

Not Waterman night. Henry has seen enough after 53 minutes and pulled him. 

Didn't kept up with guy, too slow... Can't get beat like that at that level. A bit harsh to pull him this early since the team isn't playing well but easiest guy to punish... Replaced by Yao making his MLS debut I think

Fitness issues or was he wearing those boots?
452703-water_temple.jpg
Edited by Ansem