FC Edmonton Season Thread 2020

According to him, all teams are working together for a "Multi-functional facility capable of hosting football, soccer and baseball...

I personally think that it would be more like a complex hosting all sports with more than 1 venue. (my opinion and wish)

Edited by Ansem

Media Advisory: Exciting Sporting Experience Coming in 2020 for Edmonton Sports Fans

(Edmonton) - The Edmonton Eskimo Football Club, FC Edmonton, Edmonton Prospects and Edmonton Stingers have teamed up to bring sports fans in our city a special experience for the summer of 2020.

What: Media Conference with four local sports club and their representatives announcing a new ticketing initiative

Who: Club Presidents and owners of the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club, FC Edmonton, Edmonton Prospects, and Edmonton Stingers

When: Monday, December 2, 2019

My prediction, Hanson only really shows up for the big games. He gives Edmonton a good run in the Canadian Championship due to some great goals/assists. But in the league, he is fairly average due to him being poor defensively and Edmonton rotates him and the academy kids on the wing. 

I have high expectations, but don't expect consistent production. Edmonton still needs another solid winger to supplement Hanson, Prince, David, and Marcus especially given their average age of around 20...

Edited by BFBF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Buchta said:

"Rwanda Premier League club Kiyovu Sports Club has reportedly blocked the pending move of Ugandan born forward Benson Rahim Ociti to Canada."

https://kawowo.com/2020/01/04/rwandese-club-blocks-striker-ocitis-move-to-canada/

He was linked to Edmonton over the summer as well. I guess Kiyovu are trying to cheat some kind of transfer fee out of the Eddies, which probably isn't going to happen. Hopefully it gets sorted out in time for pre-season, although I'm not sure what Edmonton needs a third target forward for, unless he isn't actually that type of striker.