FC Edmonton Season Thread 2020

With the recent success and more more publicy of Alponso Davies success on the bundisliga ... 

My question is : Will there be an positive mpact on ticket sales if covid restrictions were removed and fans could attend. Will Edmontonions take soccer more seriouly as not be "euro soccer snobs"  ?! 

9 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Well Edmonton already has a star in the making or at least from my understanding they do...that of course being Prince Amanda 

https://canpl.ca/article/5-cplers-who-could-play-their-way-onto-olympic-squad-with-second-chance

He too was also a part of this article that I read

I think his brother use to play for the Caps. Also a good player 

1 hour ago, SpursFlu said:

I think his brother use to play for the Caps. Also a good player 

Nice nice but for FC Edmonton I just hope that Prince has a good season because if he does, he then at least makes a case for Tokyo should Canada get there

23 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Nice nice but for FC Edmonton I just hope that Prince has a good season because if he does, he then at least makes a case for Tokyo should Canada get there

Him and everyone else on that CPL list better create some serious magic because I dont see it happening. Leap frogging the likes of Ballou Tabla and his big brother doesn't seem likely. But I see you working Robert. Nice try

Edited by SpursFlu

On 5/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, Bison44 said:

Isnt Gloire Amanda still at Oregon state U? Going into this junior year I think.  He had a good first year, made top drawer freshmen best 11, soph he was injured and wasnt as productive.  

They might be the second set of brother to play in the CPL after the Zebies .. Depends on Gloire senior season. Already spent one year in the USL. Wonder if they both are  on the tanzanian national team radar

Edited by yothat2