Adonijah Reid

Vince193

4 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Following up on my comment from last week we have now seen what AR is capable of when he receives proper service from his teammates! All three goals were excellent combinations great service as well as brilliant off the ball awareness and individual effort by AR.

??

2 hours ago, Tg11 said:

Okay and so what? I was just stating a personal observation but still nevertheless I will say his performance against New York impressed me and that is all I'm gonna say to you about that. Moving on, with him playing the way he is now in USL I do hope he stays consistent and who knows maybe one day he can leave USL to go preferably to Europe but that is neither here nor there.

Translation: oh you thought that was obvious?  Well let me follow it up with an equally obvious observation. I watched highlights of a player scoring a hat trick and it impressed me.  If he can keep up that form he could leave usl to Europe... preferably the Scottish premier league but if that doesn’t work out he should go to Dortmund.

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

Translation: oh you thought that was obvious?  Well let me follow it up with an equally obvious observation. I watched highlights of a player scoring a hat trick and it impressed me.  If he can keep up that form he could leave usl to Europe... preferably the Scottish premier league but if that doesn’t work out he should go to Dortmund.

Okay but I was not even gonna suggest that at all preferably he should go to the German Bundesliga but if that doesn't work out he should go to the Dutch Eredivisie. However, I was giving my observation but since I did that is the one time I will respond to you.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vince193 said:

Same. I hope he eventually plays at CF but I guess we'll see how Dallas deploys him in pre-season.

His best play has always been on the wing, and frankly at 5'6" and with physical strength not being a strong point in his game, I don't think he's ever really been seen as a CF.

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Huge step up from USL though... I don’t get why Dallas didn’t keep him.

Seriously, though..

This is a surprising and good move.  Le Havre is known for developing players, so for them to sign him and give him the #11 shirt (hopefully) says something.  

1 minute ago, Keegan said:

Seriously, though..

This is a surprising and good move.  Le Havre is known for developing players, so for them to sign him and give him the #11 shirt (hopefully) says something.  

Hopefully he gets minutes and I mean like his season seemed good stats wise.. just hope it works out.

4 hours ago, Blackdude said:

To Le Havre in Ligue 2. No confirmation on the team's website though.

They currently have a striker named Tinotenda Kadewere who has been wearing #11 this season so that's odd.  They paid 2 million euros for him just last summer and I can't find any news about him transferring out.