Liam Millar

Northvansteve

12 minutes ago, blueseeka said:

Just brutal. Red at 85' and then give up a very suspect penalty to pk. After the Red looks like he moved into a back three.

Add another against and a second yellow for the Basel captain.  Zurich do love them some simulation but probably deserved. 

Bit of a farce at the moment.   I believe Basel ended the match with 8 men and Zurich 10.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

Just have to say the reffing that whole game was an absolute shambles let everything go. Zurich ended up with 7 yellow 1 red 17 fouls and given a penalty 

Basel gets 3 red cards and the most corrupt penalty u will ever see…. I’m speechless really… 

Anyways Liam did really well at lwb never seen him win so many headers 4 for 4 duels won… 60 touches at wing back… 7 recoveries …

Big game mid week semi final vs Fiorentina…

tell me this is a penaltyz

Edited by spitfire

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

So that's the Cabral that was his teammate at Basel? That was a loss for the team, they had a real scoring threat with him and Liam combined well to assist him.

1-1 shortly after Liam got on. 

My stream is totally unreliable, too bad, I would have enjoyed watching his 30 minutes.

Have you tried sportshub?

12 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I had a spotty feed, was he left wingback perhaps?

He was playing lwb and got forward when he could. They were losing when he came on… amazing game really …a different role but he has the legs and speed to cover and still get forward. And it’s really helped his defensive game…

but he’s still a winger…lol

28 minutes ago, spitfire said:

He was playing lwb and got forward when he could. They were losing when he came on… amazing game really …a different role but he has the legs and speed to cover and still get forward. And it’s really helped his defensive game…

but he’s still a winger…lol

Fantastic. Lots of eyes on this match. Great for Liam.