Ayo Akinola

masster

1 minute ago, narduch said:

I'm partially distracted but I didn't think Akinola was that bad.

Not a y worse than Diomande at least

No, Akinola wasn’t poor at all.  I truly believe Bradley is only going to sub either Diomande or Akinola.  Everyone else seems like they’re gonna play the full 90 as much as possible this season.

Akinola hasn’t been the problem.  I’d be a lot more concerned with MAK and Bradley and that midfield. 

12 minutes ago, Corazon said:

No, Akinola wasn’t poor at all.  I truly believe Bradley is only going to sub either Diomande or Akinola.  Everyone else seems like they’re gonna play the full 90 as much as possible this season.

Akinola hasn’t been the problem.  I’d be a lot more concerned with MAK and Bradley and that midfield. 

FWIW, according to the popular online metrics, he and Bradley are two of the three highest rated TFC players this evening. 

1 minute ago, BearcatSA said:

FWIW, according to the popular online metrics, he and Bradley are two of the three highest rated TFC players this evening. 

I’m watching the game. The metrics tell a different story sometimes…this one.

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

I didn’t see the sub but post match it looked like Ayo was gesturing to his foot when talking to former teammate Westberg - maybe a slight foot injury?

Injury or not when it’s Toronto it’s bad 

2 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

I'm not watching the game, so tell me how Kaye is the problem?

Was specifically referring to Bradley.  The "assist" is what is bringing his rating up.
He's just a space marker, late to tackles, doesn't win challenges, slow..

29 minutes ago, Shway said:

Was specifically referring to Bradley.  The "assist" is what is bringing his rating up.
He's just a space marker, late to tackles, doesn't win challenges, slow..

So then Kaye was not an issue tonight?  Fotmob had him as the second highest rated TFC player, without an assist or a goal in that metric.  Similar whoscored rating.

47 minutes ago, Shway said:

I didn’t realize he played all but 1 game last season. Crazy.

Man is just a space marker at this point. 

He played all but 10 minutes. Played every game. Only got the 10 minute breather because it was a blowout loss