Damar Dixon

PiedPilko

Alright I decided to do some Google snooping on him too, hold on to your horses.

Found the following (ignore some poor Google Translations):

From earlier this year (https://www.tuttocampo.it/Veneto/VI/News/1543068/damar-o-neil-dixon-il-gioiellino-del-cartigliano-che-vuole-spiccare-il-volo-anche-a-viareggio)

Damar O'Neil Dixon, the jewel of Cartigliano who wants to take flight also in Viareggio

Cartigliano enjoys his baby talent and the man on the right in the cover photo has once again managed to surprise everyone by finding yet another jewel that only football connoisseurs can make.

Damar O'Neil Dixon, striker tightrope walker of the blue-and-white association, is undoubtedly going through the best moment of his current football career with the call-up to the Serie D representative team of mister Giuliano Giannichedda who will participate in the next Viareggio Tournament, which arrived this year at the 73rd edition.

A well-deserved recognition for the 2004 class who in Cartigliano is showing all his technical qualities as well as personality by making himself available to the coach and the team.

This boy undoubtedly has golden feet and Leopoldo Torresin had also noticed it with Davide Sannazzaro who explored him last season with @TAG, a club affiliated with Real Vicenza and the entire management staff who strongly wanted him to Cartigliano.

Explosiveness in his legs, sense of position and tactical intelligence make Dixon currently one of the most interesting prospects in this group C of the fourth national series and Mr. Ferronato knows it well that with a well-considered use of the boy and with a graduality that with the young you have to adopt is getting the best out of him with 5 goals so far this season in the 17 appearances collected in his first year in Cartigliano after previous experiences with the Falcons Toronto and Unionville.

And more recently on his sale to Frosinone (https://www.calciovicentino.it/2023/05/11/ledicola-del-giovedi-i-giorni-delle-scelte/)

"Cartigliano:   Forward Damar Dixon O Neill, born in 2004, who stood out for Cartigliano by playing 21 games and scoring 5 goals is about to be sold to newly promoted Serie A Frosinone. In fact, the player was monitored by Inter who would acquire him from Cartigliano and then transfer him to the newly promoted Ciociara team in the top flight. Dixon, a Canadian who played for Union Ville and the Toronto Falcons before joining Cartigliano, was also called up to the Serie D representative.

2 hours ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Alright I decided to do some Google snooping on him too, hold on to your horses.

Found the following (ignore some poor Google Translations):

From earlier this year (https://www.tuttocampo.it/Veneto/VI/News/1543068/damar-o-neil-dixon-il-gioiellino-del-cartigliano-che-vuole-spiccare-il-volo-anche-a-viareggio)

Damar O'Neil Dixon, the jewel of Cartigliano who wants to take flight also in Viareggio

Cartigliano enjoys his baby talent and the man on the right in the cover photo has once again managed to surprise everyone by finding yet another jewel that only football connoisseurs can make.

Damar O'Neil Dixon, striker tightrope walker of the blue-and-white association, is undoubtedly going through the best moment of his current football career with the call-up to the Serie D representative team of mister Giuliano Giannichedda who will participate in the next Viareggio Tournament, which arrived this year at the 73rd edition.

A well-deserved recognition for the 2004 class who in Cartigliano is showing all his technical qualities as well as personality by making himself available to the coach and the team.

This boy undoubtedly has golden feet and Leopoldo Torresin had also noticed it with Davide Sannazzaro who explored him last season with @TAG, a club affiliated with Real Vicenza and the entire management staff who strongly wanted him to Cartigliano.

Explosiveness in his legs, sense of position and tactical intelligence make Dixon currently one of the most interesting prospects in this group C of the fourth national series and Mr. Ferronato knows it well that with a well-considered use of the boy and with a graduality that with the young you have to adopt is getting the best out of him with 5 goals so far this season in the 17 appearances collected in his first year in Cartigliano after previous experiences with the Falcons Toronto and Unionville.

And more recently on his sale to Frosinone (https://www.calciovicentino.it/2023/05/11/ledicola-del-giovedi-i-giorni-delle-scelte/)

"Cartigliano:   Forward Damar Dixon O Neill, born in 2004, who stood out for Cartigliano by playing 21 games and scoring 5 goals is about to be sold to newly promoted Serie A Frosinone. In fact, the player was monitored by Inter who would acquire him from Cartigliano and then transfer him to the newly promoted Ciociara team in the top flight. Dixon, a Canadian who played for Union Ville and the Toronto Falcons before joining Cartigliano, was also called up to the Serie D representative.

Excuse me while I go change my shorts!

On 7/15/2023 at 1:23 PM, Vasi said:

Transfermarket sasy he only has Canadian citizenship. So he is stuck with us. 🎉🎊🎉

I'm being sarcastic. 

Good for the kid. Hope he makes it to the senior team 

Then even more future talent added to our pool...I love it

I've been a member here since maybe 2008. I'm getting old and don't really remember. 

This is my first post. I do not post because it will just lead to problems but I do stay tuned on this site regularly. 

Damar, Micah Chisholm are the real deal.

They have been spending time in Europe since 15 years old. Training  with big clubs, playing in friendlies and making contacts.

They have been coached by people like Norbert Duwel,  9 years Bundesliga head coach and 6 year German women's National team head coach and Manchester United senior scout. Also,  Marco Desisti UEFA A pro and 15 years Manchester United senior scout.

Their Development has been calculated a long with Ruben Silva and a couple of others that will sign in Europe in near future all these players have been playing together since 8 years old and with the same coach. Stats say he is one of the best coaches in Canada.

Damar is special, swift , athletic,  with a high football IQ and most importantly the ability to learn. 

Damar is the youngest on his team. Not sure how much playing time he will get but he is making it very difficult for coach Defrancesco (a coaching legend in italy) to send him down to Primavera 1. He will play some games in Primavera but train with the first team. He already has about 4 teams in Europe asking g for a loan deal in January. 

He plays mid outside left and is an attacking player but the coach has also used him at left back. He is going to turn heads. The fans in Frosinone are already asking about him.

I know this Info because I am the guy who has signed Damar and Micah. I live next door to Damar in Italy and travel to Hannover to visit Micah.  These are young players who need support.  It is an investment for my company,  the clubs and communities they play for and Canada Soccer to guide them.

They both can play for Jamaica and Jamaica has called but there hearts are 100 percent for Canada. They dream to play for Canada.  In a few years time they will be both offered a German and Italian passport.

Sorry for the long post but at Alcorso Sports Management are super excited for these player's.

You can follow both Damar and Micah on Instagram as they go through their ups and downs.

You can follow me on Instagram at to @alcorsosports to keep up with these players and others.

Thanks for your time and noticing these players. They are fantastic human beings and an asset to their communities. 

They truly appreciate any support they can get!

Sempre Avanti 

Edited by Junkie

46 minutes ago, Junkie said:

I've been a member here since maybe 2008. I'm getting old and don't really remember. 

This is my first post. I do not post because it will just lead to problems but I do stay tuned on this site regularly. 

They have been spending time in Europe since 15 years old. Training  with big clubs, playing in friendlies and making contacts.

They have been coached by people like Norbert Duwel,  9 years Bundesliga head coach and 6 year German women's National team head coach and Manchester United senior scout. Also,  Marco Desisti UEFA A pro and 15 years Manchester United senior scout.

Their Development has been calculated a long with Ruben Silva and a couple of others that will sign in Europe in near future all these players have been playing together since 8 years old and with the same coach. Stats say he is one of the best coaches in Canada.

Damar is special, swift , athletic,  with a high football IQ and most importantly the ability to learn. 

Damar is the youngest on his team. Not sure how much playing time he will get but he is making it very difficult for coach Defrancesco (a coaching legend in italy) to send him down to Primavera 1. He will play some games in Primavera but train with the first team. He already has about 4 teams in Europe asking g for a loan deal in January. 

He plays mid outside left and is an attacking player but the coach has also used him at left back. He is going to turn heads. The fans in Frosinone are already asking about him.

I know this Info because I am the guy who has signed Damar and Micah. I live next door to Damar in Italy and travel to Hannover to visit Micah.  These are young players who need support.  It is an investment for my company,  the clubs and communities they play for and Canada Soccer to guide them.

They both can play for Jamaica and Jamaica has called but there hearts are 100 percent for Canada. They dream to play for Canada.  In a few years time they will be both offered a German and Italian passport.

Sorry for the long post but at Alcorso Sports Management are super excited for these player's.

You can follow both Damar and Micah on Instagram as they go through their ups and downs.

You can follow me on Instagram at to @alcorsosports to keep up with these players and others.

Thanks for your time and noticing these players. They are fantastic human beings and an asset to their communities. 

Sempre Avanti 

If you don’t mind me asking do you know if he has a chance of getting any Serie A minutes this year?

49 minutes ago, Junkie said:

They have been spending time in Europe since 15 years old. Training with big clubs, playing in friends and making contacts.

They have been coached by people like Norbert Duwel, 9 years Bundesliga head coach and 6 year German women's National team head coach and Manchester United senior scout. Also, Marco Desisti UEFA A pro and 15 years Manchester United senior scout.

Their Development has been calculated a long time with Ruben Silva and a couple of others that will sign in Europe in near future all these players have been playing together since 8 years old and with the same coach. Stats say he is one of the best coaches in Canada.

Damar is special, swift, athletic, with a high football IQ and most importantly the ability to learn. 

Damar is the youngest on his team. Not sure how much playing time he will get but he is making it very difficult for coach Defrancesco (a coaching legend in Italy) to send him down to Primavera 1. He will play some games in Primavera but train with the first team. He already has about 4 teams in Europe asking g for a loan deal in January. 

I know this info because I am the guy who signed Damar and Micah. I live next door to Damar in Italy and travel to Hannover to visit Micah. These are young players who need support. It is an investment for my company, the clubs and communities they play for and Canada Soccer to guide them.

They both can play for Jamaica and Jamaica has called but there hearts are 100 percent for Canada. They dream to play for Canada. In a few years time they will be both offered a German and Italian passport.

Always ahead 

I think I speak for everyone here saying thank you for your post! We'd love any information you are able to share with us on them, and we will absolutely be following their careers as much as we can! Wish them the best from us!

5 hours ago, Jack1997 said:

If you don’t mind me asking do you know if he has a chance of getting any Serie A minutes this year?

Your into the unknown at this point. A chance, for sure. Buy low sell high. Damar's resell value will be a lot higher than what they bought him for. The more he plays in Serie A the higher his value.

Damar's play is very close to what they currently have. He has already surpassed one player in his position. 

This is a new coach who brought in his own staff and spent lots of money on bringing in some of his players.

Damar was bought in May when Fabio Grosso was head coach. For Damar to beat out the new coaches players make the coach not look so good maybe.......

I am at training everyday. I can see how the players and coaches treated him when he got here in early July to now after a few games. The coaches talk to him more, the player's pass to him more, there is more time spent with Damar with the veteran players, they have nicknames for him now. I have personal video of the games. Every game Damar gets more confident, adjusted and better.

Yes, I believe 100% that he may have an opportunity to get some Serie A  minutes. Anything can happen, players get injured, Damar can eventually force it, this team will fight to stay out of relegation,  if they are out of it they may bring him in to create value for a sale.........

Football is a game of opinions and your opinions are only correct if you win and are successful.  The rest is just opinions. 

You can watch Damar play on Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/extratvitaly?mibextid=ZbWKwL

He has a game tomorrow at 5:30 pm Italian time. He usually comes on in the second half with about 30 min to go. You can see his movement, the way he plays, his runs, you can't help but notice him. He is different from the other players.

Camp breaks on July 24. Frosinone's last friendly is with a Serie A team on July 29. We will find out more next week on what the team has in store for him.

Even if they send him to play for the Primavera team on Saturday's we are still in development mode and we are good with it, Damar not so much. Damar wants to play he feels confident that he can play in Serie A. 

The only difference between Damar and some of these player's is intensity and experience. 

SEMPRE AVANTI 

Posts like that are hilarious because we spend so much time talking about this player or that and who will be the first Canadian to play in Série A only for a player to come completely out of nowhere and it turns out that actually, this is the guy who might be really special for us pretty soon.

Hope they stay committed to Canada, super exciting if things pan out the right way. 

10 hours ago, Junkie said:

How aware of these players would you say Canada soccer is? Are they in contact with them about future youth/senior (if Dixon even plays a minute of Série A I would hope he’s at least considered for a senior call) opportunities for them? 

As someone who is involved with youth players behind the scenes, would you say that Canada does a good job at monitoring these players and encouraging them to play for our national teams? I think that’s always been a concern of ours, however with guys like Tom McGill or Dieu-Merci Michel being called into camps before, I have always wondered whether Canada soccer is a lot more connected than we give them credit for.

Thank you for the posts, this is all really exciting to hear about. 

11 hours ago, Junkie said:

Sempre Avanti 

Thanks for the intel, looking forward to watching them grow. 

can you tell us who the other players heading to Europe are ?