Victor Loturi

Atlantic

11 hours ago, phil03 said:

So, I have mixed feelings here. On one hand, I like Loturi too and am glad the club encourages him to pursue national ambitions. If nothing else it shows the reputation of the program has gone a long way. 

On the other, I almost feel like saying ''then do a better job and develop him and your club in general!'' The days when Canada would take anyone willing to come by are thankfully gone, and so are those where it made sense to take basically anyone playing in a first division in Europe over an MLSer. If they want Loturi and Patton to get national team minutes, they should get on the top half of the table before the cutout, show they can at least compete against the Old Firm on multiple occasions, maybe play European Soccer, and have Patton and Loturi play while doing so! 

Right now Loturi is sadly only playing scant minutes for a club in a relegation fight and there might even be an argument that he might be better elsewhere...

Loturi starting today vs St Johnstone, Paton and Akio on bench.  They can't "push for Canada call-up" from the bench.

4 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

I’ve got Croatia Morocco on, but how do you watch in Canada? I keep hoping One soccer picks it up

So normally you can buy games off the website and stream them, they are normally around 15 pounds, there are monthly passes available too. 

SPFL was offered a larger money deal to broadcast more games but was voted against by a bunch of clubs. So less games are available, but the chairman of Aberdeen could show you a PowerPoint of his beliefs that they get better value out of the deal they accepted.

5 minutes ago, jordan said:

So normally you can buy games off the website and stream them, they are normally around 15 pounds, there are monthly passes available too. 

15 pounds a match… it still surprises how expensive it is to watch football in the uk. No wonder OneSoccer hasn’t picked it up

1 minute ago, Aird25 said:

15 pounds a match… it still surprises how expensive it is to watch football in the uk. No wonder OneSoccer hasn’t picked it up

It increased during COVID for most clubs, I think the exchange rate was less favourable too so it was quite noticeable on the credit card statement 

1 hour ago, jordan said:

It increased during COVID for most clubs, I think the exchange rate was less favourable too so it was quite noticeable on the credit card statement 

I used to pay for almost every QPR match when it was 5 pounds then it went up to 7 and now 10 so I was being more selective and found most of the matches on hesgoal which is now down! Hearts matches I believe are 15 pounds but I get those on my Angel TV app!

On 12/17/2022 at 6:51 PM, gator said:

I used to pay for almost every QPR match when it was 5 pounds then it went up to 7 and now 10 so I was being more selective and found most of the matches on hesgoal which is now down! Hearts matches I believe are 15 pounds but I get those on my Angel TV app!

Use firstrow in various iterations, or one of pirlo/rojadirecta or together, or then you search for reddit soccer and the unofficial streams appear (they stopped linking to them). Just a few of the sources I use. 

I watched Croatia-Morocco through firstrow.eu yesterday.

10-15 quid for one match is crazy. 
I pay 20 bucks and get all EFL, EPL, SPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Seria A matches...anything.

Literally how I was able to watch Liam Millar at Charlton and Kilmarnock without the Valley pass or whatever you needed to watch the Killies.

I just record, and then watch after I know how much time a Canadian has played so I know I'm not wasting my time.
My wife used to tolerate soccer because she knows I love it, but now she hate its because of my overkill. Something as simple as the crowd noises make her cringe. 🤣

But anyone looking for a reliable source for all things...PM.
You'll end up cutting a lot of your subscriptions.

47 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I pay £120 a year for Hearts TV but if you want to buy by month, it’s £13.  
I don’t know where the £10-15 a match comes from because I’ve never seen that as an option available.

Rangers was 9.99 pre COVID, and increased during COVID. I use that when I can’t go to the club. I’ve now just purchased the full year which costs £240.

Single games for Raith Rovers are £14. Monthly 19.99

17 minutes ago, jordan said:

He had a good game today, looks to have improved, not afraid, won a big dual against Tillman

On the other hand, Ross county has fallen to second last place and therefore in a relegation position. Fingers crossed, and it is still early in the season but he might have to find an emergency landing spot somewhere else...

30 minutes ago, phil03 said:

On the other hand, Ross county has fallen to second last place and therefore in a relegation position. Fingers crossed, and it is still early in the season but he might have to find an emergency landing spot somewhere else...

I likely wouldn’t worry about the table till after the split

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Yikes. Hopefully he and akio werent the disciplined ones and if it was the emergency everything is good.

If it is them I'm guessing it was something as simple as being late, in Akio's vlogs he straight up mentions every time he picks up his brother Loturi takes forever to get ready in the morning.

39 minutes ago, VinceA said:

If it is them I'm guessing it was something as simple as being late, in Akio's vlogs he straight up mentions every time he picks up his brother Loturi takes forever to get ready in the morning.

Probably right. That said, I'm not sure they would take a starter out of important games for being late. Would just heavily fine them.