O'Vonte Mullings

Shway

Taken from Northern Tribune's Article:

Toronto-born forward O’Vonte Mullings developed through the academy system of FC Durham and made an immediate impact at FGCU: he tallied seven goals and four assists in his first season, and kept up a high standard throughout the rest of his seasons down south.

Mullings now finishes his university career with 28 goals and 7 assists after 57 appearances, painting him as a forward with potential to take the next step. A capable player out wide, he’s got impressive speed and versatility – and a decent looking highlight tape, too.

With his agent specifying that O’Vonte is open to any opportunity at the professional level, it seems like he’d be open to CPL offers if nothing stems from the SuperDraft. He wouldn’t be the first FGCU graduate to find his way into Canada’s top flight, wit Nathan Ingham having once played for the Eagles, too.

Edited by Corazon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

That's Danish 3rd tier, Akademisk Boldklub from Copenhagen. 

Always amazed how the salaries must be.

I am speculating Next Pro salaries aren't great either.

His new league comes back from winter break March 10.

I was expecting a bit more than the Danish Third Tier, but I guess he’s betting on himself? 

He looked an above average player in Next Pro and was a young captain. I hoped a USL club would come knocking at least.

1 minute ago, Pottsy3 said:

I was expecting a bit more than the Danish Third Tier, but I guess he’s betting on himself? 

He looked an above average player in Next Pro and was a young captain. I hoped a USL club would come knocking at least.

Hopefully it’s short term if they don’t promote. I imagine Danish 2nd tier is at least as good as USL, right?