WCQ: Third Round - Window 2 (October 7-13, 2021)

Yoginess

41 minutes ago, king1010 said:

El salvador up 1-0 over panama at half. 

Meh….watching those teams score lines is a last resort option to me. These guys are being told they could win the round, and I respect to where I believe that I’m expecting it.

We’re the big guns.

Edited by Shway

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

That is a great result.  More dropped home points by Honduras.  

And Costa Rica.  During the Gold Cup they seemed to brush off the results as "not their A team", but it's looking more and more like they're in some trouble and Canada's (potential) qualifying might come at their expense.

1 minute ago, Watchmen said:

And Costa Rica.  During the Gold Cup they seemed to brush off the results as "not their A team", but it's looking more and more like they're in some trouble and Canada's (potential) qualifying might come at their expense.

Theyre olllldddd. Doesnt work well in 3 game windows. 

Edited by king1010

On 10/5/2021 at 8:20 AM, MtlMario said:

Ok got the crystal ball all fired up and boy even I was surprised. Here it is folks (if some of you are shocked remember I'm just the messenger.) 😁.                                                                                                                                                                    

Canada 3 Mexico 2 (a new scoring hero will emerge)

Canada 2 Jamaica 1

Canada 3 Panama 1

Enjoy. I'll be accepting tips at the end of this round.😁 Thank u thank u very much.

I want my money back ! 

LOL