World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

2 hours ago, admin said:

There really isn't much time for anything. 

Herdman personally asked us to be there to greet the bus if it was possible for anyone to do so.

This is what I call an all hands on deck situation, BMO Field on Wednesday has to be home for Canada in every way. Lets do it people. 

20 hours ago, boris4c said:

Hopping on the train from Ottawa to catch my first ever CMNT match. 👍

Lot's of Ottawa Voyageurs.  You can probably meet a bunch on the 23rd at the pre game for the women's game.

Too bad we don't have proper pre games for these games.... best way to meet people.

2 hours ago, admin said:

Lot's of Ottawa Voyageurs.  You can probably meet a bunch on the 23rd at the pre game for the women's game.

Too bad we don't have proper pre games for these games.... best way to meet people.

Pro-Tip @boris4c, wear your scarf in the train station and on the train!

Edited by zeelaw

2 minutes ago, David Pinto said:

For those who are not coming early, keep in mine leafs game (20k) and WCQ (~25k) at the same time and BMO staff havent seen more than 5k at a game since the vaccination check came into play. 

Im going to guess getting to the stadium at 7 may not get you to your seat by kickoff. 

Absolutely not, they are opening at gate early at 6 pm to ease things up. With some planning on being their for the bus arrival I could see some going in right after once the gates open. 

6 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Absolutely not, they are opening at gate early at 6 pm to ease things up. With some planning on being their for the bus arrival I could see some going in right after once the gates open. 

Thats my plan, finish up my not tailgating and get in stadium shortly after it opens. 

The reminder above was the same one i sent to friends who are not coming til 7. 

Tickets available: Our family isn't ready to attend a full-capacity game just yet.  I have 3 seats in Section 209 row 9, looking for face value but prepared to subsidize a bit to get them into hands...

(edited to add - they were $45 each)

Edited by paul-collins

2 hours ago, Cblake said:

I have zero faith in BMO not totally screwing this up. 

Get there as early as you can. 

14 minutes ago, admin said:

I have zero faith in BMO not totally screwing this up. 

Get there as early as you can. 

Yes, lets say MLSE has 200 staff trained and with practice between BMO/ACC so far this hear. They probably need 3+ times that number of staff for gates/security wednesday. 

Same thing goes for concessions. 

5 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

So they can sell tickets to capacity at BMO for this game ? I think capacity is around 29000 give or take . Anyone have an idea how many have been sold so far?

Few thousand left.   Some even returning tickets as they bought them when it was 50% capacity, and don't want to go to a full stadium. 

22 minutes ago, admin said:

Few thousand left.   Some even returning tickets as they bought them when it was 50% capacity, and don't want to go to a full stadium. 

That’s interesting that people are actually returning tickets due to the capacity increase. Guess that’s a true sign of true times we live in. Hopefully it gets we packed as possible over the next 30 + hours. 

• Admin unpinned this topic