World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

9 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Someone is trying to flip 117 row 15 seats 10 to 13 on stub hub. 

Thanks. We are keeping a list and contacting CSA/TM. 

Interestingly, that’s the same group of four seats that was on StubHub right at the start of sales. So it’s already on the list. 

Edited by rob.notenboom

1 hour ago, rob.notenboom said:

Interestingly, that’s the same group of four seats that was on StubHub right at the start of sales. So it’s already on the list. 

Buddy probably thought we'd lose track once all the extra seats were added 😂

2 hours ago, king1010 said:

Someone is trying to flip 117 row 15 seats 10 to 13 on stub hub. 

They probably never thought that capacity would be fully opened and would be able to sale the ticks at double the cost, don’t think with capacity at what it is now they will be successful in selling them at double the price will see.

3 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

They probably never thought that capacity would be fully opened and would be able to sale the ticks at double the cost, don’t think with capacity at what it is now they will be successful in selling them at double the price will see.

They could also have had tickets forwarded to them, and have no idea even who the voyageurs are.

2 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

FWIW, it was 117 Row 13 Seats 10-13 that were previously on Stubhub.  Now Row 15 Seats 10-13 are posted.  I see that the Row 13 tickets are listed again, but without the seat numbers. 

Edited by sstackho

Why is this still a 4 ticket cap? I'm looking to get 6 tickets but can't seem to without buying in entirely different sections as a separate transaction. 

Edit: Scratch that managed to figure it out, but still weird... See y'all there!!!

Double Edit: Actually what the F??? Is it a 4 ticket limit?? Transaction wouldn't let me pick 2 more up logged into my TicketMaster account. 

707418773_ScreenShot2021-10-10at9_13_19PM.png.00496d8dd1a515c4fffdc3d90ec89e05.png

Edited by grigorio

9 minutes ago, grigorio said:

Why is this still a 4 ticket cap? I'm looking to get 6 tickets but can't seem to without buying in entirely different sections as a separate transaction. 

Edit: Scratch that managed to figure it out, but still weird... See y'all there!!!

Double Edit: Actually what the F??? Is it a 4 ticket limit?? Transaction wouldn't let me pick 2 more up logged into my TicketMaster account. 

707418773_ScreenShot2021-10-10at9_13_19PM.png.00496d8dd1a515c4fffdc3d90ec89e05.png

Sending you a PM shortly.

1 hour ago, grigorio said:

Shouldn't be, it should be 9.

We are trying to get that increased.

I have two additional seats for Wednesday’s game (I purchased them before realizing there was an initial glitch for supporters, and later decided I wanted to be in the supporter’s section).

They are in section 211. I’m not looking to make any money, just what I paid ($68 for both).

Im actually leaving home right now to be on the road all day and returning late tonight. If someone is interested, message me privately on here and I’ll tend to it tomorrow morning. I only have two tickets so it’s first come first served. 

3 hours ago, king1010 said:

The additional $30 to tickets that were released Saturday have sold out. Lower bowl is about a dozen away from selling out. 

The lower bowl I see only has a handful of tickets available in one row of 127. The section that most intrigues me is 210. I seem there are a bunch of tickets available in the lower rows and none as you get hhigh, the complete opposite of any other section in the east upper deck. 

2 hours ago, Cblake said:

The lower bowl I see only has a handful of tickets available in one row of 127. The section that most intrigues me is 210. I seem there are a bunch of tickets available in the lower rows and none as you get hhigh, the complete opposite of any other section in the east upper deck. 

Upper half of 210 was $30. Lower half is $57. 

• Admin unpinned this topic