World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

13 minutes ago, reggietfc said:

lets hope its not panama fans snapping these tickets up

The Panamanian population in this part of the woods is nothing compared to El Salvadorians and those from Honduras. I will not be anywhere near what it was for the first two games in BMO in terms of away support. Plus they blend in much better wearing their red (  :

4 hours ago, TOCanada115 said:

Couple of friends having trouble buying Voyaguers supporter section seats. They both keep getting the same thing. After selecting the seats, the next page will open, and it will say select the country you reside in, and it’s just a blank page. Any help fixing this?

???? They or I haven’t been able to buy any tickets in the supporter section. Please help

2 minutes ago, Liam Brown said:

Not a tech guy but if someone could send me the proper link for v”s tickets it would be appreciated. Friends having no luck with what I have forwarded. At a loss does anyone have 8-9 tickets and I can etransfer.

This is for sections 116-118

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B27BA1513E2?did=voyageurs

Password: 116VOY

This should work fine, just checked it. 

6 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Its not a good idea to post that password here.  Anyone can see it here.  Including any supporters for the visitors.  

This code had been posted to the front page of the Voyageurs website for anyone to use. The password for sections 112-15 is still just for V members. You have to sign into your membership to view that one. There are lots of tickets that are still available after full capacity was allowed on the weekend with a very short time frame to sell them. Since then about 5,000 seats have been sold, as it was mentioned that less than 2,000 tickets were still available. 

1 hour ago, Free kick said:

Its not a good idea to post that password here.  Anyone can see it here.  Including any supporters for the visitors.  

Would normally agree with you but in this rare case, it is okay.  Like @Cblake said, the last batch of tickets were put on the market only on Saturday.  Would also say any Panamanians wanting to attend have bought their tickets long ago.  

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Would normally agree with you but in this rare case, it is okay.  Like @Cblake said, the last batch of tickets were put on the market only on Saturday.  Would also say any Panamanians wanting to attend have bought their tickets long ago.  

I have to say the south end will be pretty full even with all the change ups along the way. We have seen capacity go from 15,000 to 21,000 and finally full at 28K. Even after the last 1,000 tickets in the south end were put up for sale on Saturday, there was still interest with over 300 tickets going out the door since the increase. As of right now only 688 remain. All things considered this is great and we have to commend the Vs leadership for being on the ball with all the changes and dealing with some of the issues that popped up along the way. Lets see by kickoff how many last minute stranglers decide this is where the want to be on a Wednesday night, hanging out with us cool kids. I will point out, even the venerable Toronto Maple Leafs who will be opening up there season at the same time just down the road vs. Montreal has a number of unsold tickets, which is normally unheard of. Guess that is truly a sign of the times are currently living in. Can not wait until later today, it can not come soon enough. 

14 hours ago, RS said:

Any Panama fans would've bought their tickets long ago.

A buddy of mine did some research and there are apparently only 1500 people of Panamanian origin living in Toronto. For reference, there are 30,000 people of El Salvadoran origin living in Toronto.

I don't think we're going to see a lot of support for the away side here.

2 hours ago, Wasp said:

A buddy of mine did some research and there are apparently only 1500 people of Panamanian origin living in Toronto. For reference, there are 30,000 people of El Salvadoran origin living in Toronto.

I don't think we're going to see a lot of support for the away side here.

You will always get Panamanians that may live in other cities and even as far as New York City and other American cities coming so you can get about 1000 people within the crowd supporting Panama but ya it should not be anything close to what El Salvador got at BMO.

5 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

You will always get Panamanians that may live in other cities and even as far as New York City and other American cities coming so you can get about 1000 people within the crowd supporting Panama but ya it should not be anything close to what El Salvador got at BMO.

Ditto. We have played WCQ v Panama at BMO before and the away fans have not been a factor. 

21 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Ditto. We have played WCQ v Panama at BMO before and the away fans have not been a factor. 

Panama supporters do not come out in any way close to the El Salvador numbers. I was at the Panama El Salvador Gold Cup Quarterfinal in 2011 at RFK in Washington, it was like 95-5% in terms of comparing the support. Panama had a little swath of supporters in one end mixed into a sea of Blue. All I can say is I ran out of there to the subway like their was no tomorrow after Panama won 5-3 on PKs. 

• Admin unpinned this topic