World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

6 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Way too late to sell out now IMO..not sure we could have sold out in any circumstance anyways. But would be amazing if we could get close to 25k.

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Cant wait!

While it took longer to sellout the 7,000 after the initial 15K flew off the shelves I think selling a good amount of these additional tickets can happen especially with another big win Sunday. This game with some hype can attain that must attend label. Toronto loves these type of things.  

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

Im not seeing that? Its over 5k general public tickets avail. 

I am not seeing that either lots available . Especially in the upper deck on the east side including some very reasonable $30 tickets. 

Also there should be about 1,000 tickets will be added to the south end. We shall see how that goes as  you do not it to have a negative effect on the section with random casuals showing up in it. 

Just now, Cblake said:

I am not seeing that either lots available . Especially in the upper deck on the east side including some very reasonable $30 tickets. 

Also there should be about 1,000 tickets will be added to the south end. We shall see how that goes as  you do not it to have a negative effect on the section with random casuals showing up in it. 

Something we are thinking through…don’t think we will be able to sell a large volume of tickets to Voyageurs who haven’t already bought.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Something we are thinking through…don’t think we will be able to sell a large volume of tickets to Voyageurs who haven’t already bought.

That is the catch 22 you face when this amount tickets be come available on such short notice. The people like members of the Voyageurs who really want to be there already have tickets as you said. The only people who are buying tickets now are regular peeps who are jumping on the hype train. Not to say that’s a bad thing but it does present challenges in places like the southend. 

19 minutes ago, Lansdude said:

Leafs Habs opening game on the same night, might dissuade casuals.

Completely different crowd as the Leafs game is long sold out minus whatever few may go on sale. I guess someone may choose to hit up a bar, stay at home to watch the Leafs game but in my eyes their is nothing better than live sports , especially like I when’s it’s a big game like it will be on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, Cblake said:

Completely different crowd as the Leafs game is long sold out minus whatever few may go on sale. I guess someone may choose to hit up a bar, stay at home to watch the Leafs game but in my eyes their is nothing better than live sports , especially like I when’s it’s a big game like it will be on Wednesday. 

I'm talking watching the game vs. spending $30 on a ticket to the Canada match. Not a ton of overlap but I'll have an effect.

1 minute ago, Lansdude said:

I'm talking watching the game vs. spending $30 on a ticket to the Canada match. Not a ton of overlap but I'll have an effect.

It will some effect for sure , especially where someone is trying to put together a group of the guys to hit up the game. Some will obviously choose to stay home or head to the bar for the Leafs game. It they do hit up the bar they will certainly be spending more than the $30 they would on a ticket. I will be very interested to see at what pace these additional tickets move at. 

6 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Any news on how the additional south end tickets will be sold?? I'm trying to get a few extras for some buddies near where I'm sitting in 116

Yes, here:

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

We are working on any extra allocation for the south end.  Once we get confirmation of numbers, we will post updates here and details on the Voyageurs website.

4 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Any news on how the additional south end tickets will be sold?? I'm trying to get a few extras for some buddies near where I'm sitting in 116

It is currently being worked on by the Vs brain trust. Consideration has to be given to how many tickets you believe you can sell within the Vs membership vs the effect on what having an onslaught of the general public would have on the southend. I think we can all agree that if a chunk of the southend went to general sale they would sell to people simply looking for cheep tickets. 

4 minutes ago, RS said:

Yes, here:

Thanks, missed that.

2 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I think we can all agree that if a chunk of the southend went to general sale they would sell to people simply looking for cheep tickets. 

100% agree, hope we can figure out a system to let the tickets get to people who will contribute to the atmosphere

1 hour ago, sstackho said:

The remaining tickets in the south end are now on sale with the Voyageurs code. 

Which will make it less convenient for my group separated in two rows - but happy to have a full house... 

Could you not buy some tickets in the row between your group and sell the others? Just a thought. Will be great to a see a full house though. This is going to be quite a night.  

Well I’m hoping the Voyageurs demand for tickets isn’t tapped out. 

If you have friends, acquaintances, family, etc who want in the south end hook them up!

Links and codes are both on the front page (for sections 116-118) and in the Voyageurs Ticket section (for sections 112-118). 

1000+ tickets is a lot to move in a short period of time. Here’s hoping they sell. 🤞

• Admin unpinned this topic