World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

1 minute ago, RS said:

Probably 21K as the real seating capacity (as in, the actual number of seats) of the stadium is around 28K. 

I keep hearing different numbers.  21, 22, 22.5...

Now we have to get all these Toronto folks to the game EARLY.   They will open the stadium earlier this game 

21 hours ago, Club Linesman said:

I can be there by 11 am!

Going to need people there early. 

Details on this will follow but here is the thing.

1. When the players arrived by bus, it was 100% El Sal fans.  We have to change that.   We have been ASKED to change that, and I say we go the fuck overboard on it. 

2. We don't want to see any more tweets from Borjan about the wrong color shirts because those people were first in the stadium and lined up at 4pm.

3. Will likely have membership packages for people in an impromptu not a tailgate at the south end.  This we are not sure of. Probably end up in Guantanamo bay if we try it.

6 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Depends, are you selling your arm or your kidney?

Funny, last game they opened the parking gates at the Enercar Centre and let everyone in for free. Dont know if it was a system malfunction or a security guard going rogue but nice surprise.

But yeah, the best advice is to take the GO.

8 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Depends, are you selling your arm or your kidney?

We are going to ask people to both come early and cough up the $30 for parking for this game. 

It's not set, details to come, but I think we just take over the south lot pre game.  We will have membership packages for people there.  But again, this is still tentative.  

Stadium will open early at 6:00.  We never want to see a player tweet again about who is in the stadium at kick off.  Toronto needs to drop its fashionably late tendency for this game.   

Team bus arrives at 5:45, and we have been ASKED to be there.  Last two games it was all Hondo an El Sal fans.  Our players literally got booed going into their own stadium.

If anyone has ideas on how to make that bus arrival epic.   Speak up now, we have very little time to organize

17 minutes ago, admin said:

Team bus arrives at 5:45, and we have been ASKED to be there.  Last two games it was all Hondo an El Sal fans.  Our players literally got booed going into their own stadium.

If anyone has ideas on how to make that bus arrival epic.   Speak up now, we have very little time to organize

Since most of us have jobs, we should consider hiring those North Korean cheerleaders to get there early. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/12/sports/olympics/north-korean-cheerleaders.html

Look - they already have the red outfits. 

1 minute ago, sstackho said:

Since most of us have jobs, we should consider hiring those North Korean cheerleaders to get there early. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/12/sports/olympics/north-korean-cheerleaders.html

Look - they already have the red outfits. 

Yeah, getting to the stadium is tough for people in Toronto time wise. 

I'm not even sure it's possible to get people there that early.  Everything is stacked against you in Toronto to pull that off short of people taking a day off work.  Traffic, time to get there ect...

2 minutes ago, Lennon said:

Where do I go to purchase? Looking for a pair.

1. Sign up for the Voyageurs site.

2. After signing up, upgrade you account by buying a membership.

3. Refresh the page you will see the ticket page with our link and codes.

DO THIS NOW.

These tickets are going fast. 

20 minutes ago, sstackho said:

The allure of a parking lot gathering with other V's is a good idea to get people there early.  Understood that nothing can be official. 

Yeah, since we have been forsaken by Liberty Village in general, stadium opens early, and we have been personally asked by Herdman to be there early, I think we risk it and go for it. 

We are of course being responsible covid wise and not crowding a bar or venue...... ;)

3 minutes ago, sstackho said:

There is nothing offside about setting a meeting spot for people to pick up their membership packages.  You can't control what people do once they get there. 

Look we need people there early because we found a way to coordinate the south end, it just take a while to put these on.

See the source image

50 minutes ago, admin said:

We are going to ask people to both come early and cough up the $30 for parking for this game. 

It's not set, details to come, but I think we just take over the south lot pre game.  We will have membership packages for people there.  But again, this is still tentative.  

Stadium will open early at 6:00.  We never want to see a player tweet again about who is in the stadium at kick off.  Toronto needs to drop its fashionably late tendency for this game.   

We need to somehow be allowed on the grass beside their walk way in. That way we can line the fence and give them a guard of honour style of welcome. I initially thought this was done due to the pandemic but the grass was also resodded earlier in the year so a fence was put up around it to protect it. Someone at the CSA I am sure can make this happen. 

With all the new vaccination checks and BMO seeing its biggest crowd  in two years , getting there as early as possible will ease things up. 

2 minutes ago, admin said:

No. Park in the north west corner of the south lot.

No details yet, tentative, but we need to take that over.

Ok , sounds good, especially if something is going to go on there. I just typical in the past have avoided the Ex grounds for parking. 

• Admin unpinned this topic