CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

Ok, so for everyone who is not Hammerite, Forge Fan or in BSB.... we have made the following arrangements.

FB Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/804052103279823/

Join and share this event people, let's make this a great day.

Tickets
Tickets are for sale on the front page of The Voyageurs website   The Voyageurs

Pre & Post Game Events

Friday April 26th - Mosaic Pub - 431 Barton Street - 7pm   -  Come meet people crazy enough to travel to this game

Pre Game Party

Our pre game event will be in the stadium.  The stadium will open at 11am, for US ONLY.   You must have tickets in 111 or 112 to get in.

Post Game Party

End Zone Pub

1 minute ago, gator said:

Myself and @JDub will be there, we're seasons ticket holders!

Right, but I am trying to arrange something to bring the out of towners together. 

Chatting with Allen and waiting to see what their plan is.  In my head you guys were going to Capital, but that is too small for you now.

It might be good for us.  I don't think we should take any space away from any BSB event. 

1 minute ago, admin said:

Right, but I am trying to arrange something to bring the out of towners together. 

Chatting with Allen and waiting to see what their plan is.  In my head you guys were going to Capital, but that is too small for you now.

It might be good for us.  I don't think we should take any space away from any BSB event. 

I would want to attend any get together with the people who have travelled from out of town, there was discusssion today on twitter about the BSB finding a larger bar to accommodate all! 

13 minutes ago, gator said:

I would want to attend any get together with the people who have travelled from out of town, there was discusssion today on twitter about the BSB finding a larger bar to accommodate all! 

Yup, just waiting to hear back from Allen. 

The trouble id distance, 11am open and 1pm start. 

12 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

I would also like to go somewhere that everyone can attend. The more the merrier!

Yes, that looks likely now.  I was posting this as I had originally thought BSB would be in Captial, which would be too small.

Waiting to hear what they are going to do now. 

Just now, admin said:

Yup, just waiting to hear back from Allen. 

The trouble id distance, 11am open and 1pm start. 

We could have a brief pre game get together then a post match one, the meet up after the Canada/Germany match was great, lots of out of town V's there!

2 minutes ago, gator said:

We could have a brief pre game get together then a post match one, the meet up after the Canada/Germany match was great, lots of out of town V's there!

I think it's gonna be a post game event of some kind. 

3 hours ago, Markoaleks said:

Am a TFC SSH ( at least for one more year)

Live where the drive to Forge and TFC  matches are about the same

No brainer- the TFC game is dead to me- will give those tickets to anyone ( If I can)

Forge match all the way

I'm in the same boat - I have TFC seasons, but I'll be at the Forge/Y9 game. Gonna watch history unfold!

Sorta sounding like Valour will have a by that weekend.  So...a big fat maybe. Need to work on the Wee Elf a bit.  Stay tuned.   

But Good Lord, aren't Forge going to have a Beer Garden or something at the stadium?  Early start or no?  If they do seems like a logistical solution.   

• Admin unpinned this topic