CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

14 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

I want to be there, but have a major conflict I have to resolve first.

Match conflict resolution services are something The Voyageurs have been offering, albeit in a rather clandestine manner, for many years.

Examples of our services include the following

• Doctors notes
  • Kidnapping
  • Random acts of destruction distraction
  • Arson
  • Threatening phone calls
  • Comfort pets

I'm planning to come for this game.  The flight from Winnipeg is only $135 (Swoop) and I have enough points for free hotel, so add in game ticket and airport transportation, and I'm looking at $200 (ish).  Seems pretty reasonable.  Now I'm just waiting for official confirmation that Winnipeg isn't playing the first weekend.

On 1/31/2019 at 12:02 PM, m-g-williams said:

I'm tempted to head down as I've never been to the Hammer, and it *is* an historic match . . . but I kind of feel like I'd be selling out my Wanderers. I'll mull it over.

You won't be the only Wanderers fan there. I'll be heading out from Halifax. Trying to convince a few others to join me.

Edited by garmc

On 2/2/2019 at 7:49 PM, MrsC said:

We should all have our Jerseys by then so it might be really cool if the section was full of kits from across the league 

Absolutely! Will make for great optics, showing the nationwide support for the league.

@rob.notenboom will be there in his Valour shirt. ?

24 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Correct!  No pants.  Ha ha!

Just checking that you didn't include shorts, socks, and boots! It has been done... ?

30 minutes ago, gator said:

Are you coming to The Hammer for this one Doug?

Hey Carl! Waiting on the schedule right now but more likely I will join you for a Valour game.

1 hour ago, rob.notenboom said:

I might get one to go with my Cavalry and Wanderers shirts. ?

Ah, so you have made your choice. I thought perhaps it would be Valour but I guess Cavalry does make a bit more sense for you, and HFX are everybody's second team. Anyway, you will represent the CPL with colours!

• Admin unpinned this topic