CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

On 3/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, m-g-williams said:

According to James Hutton, I an now officially on the list. This is starting to get real!

On an unrelated note, is it April 27th yet?

Change of plans, we have to buy and resell the tickets.

They are for sale on the front of the site.

3 minutes ago, admin said:

Change of plans, we have to buy and resell the tickets.

They are for sale on the front of the site.

When I first read this, I took "site" to mean the stadium grounds . . . as in, we had to become scalpers in order to finagle our way in. :P

Thanks for the tip! I'll be snagging a ticket when I get home tonight.

Hello, 

I jsut bought 3 tickets. I will try to take my friday off so I can drive from Montréal and arrive on friday night if there are any events.

Where is the better place to stay? 
I thought about spending the night at Oakvill since it is cheaper, any suggestion?

Please let me know if there is any event planned on Friday night so I can take my day off.

Of course, if there an pre game event (breakfast or wathever else) and after game, please let me know

See you there!

2 hours ago, mtlsab said:

Hello, 

I jsut bought 3 tickets. I will try to take my friday off so I can drive from Montréal and arrive on friday night if there are any events.

Where is the better place to stay? 
I thought about spending the night at Oakvill since it is cheaper, any suggestion?

Please let me know if there is any event planned on Friday night so I can take my day off.

Of course, if there an pre game event (breakfast or wathever else) and after game, please let me know

See you there!

Great!

I'll have all the details on that posted here, and included when I email the tickets.

Glad you are joining us!

JM

51 minutes ago, zeelaw1555362314 said:

Brunch pre-game anyone?  I'm not a fan of this 1 p.m. KO but w/e.

It's a really annoying time.

There is something arranged, I'm just not sure of the details.  Something in stadium for the supporters.

I'll focus on all this stuff after the FG game.

At the York 9 FC pub night in Brampton last night I asked and was answered that we travelling York 9 supporters will be in Sections 108 and 109 at Ivor Wynne.  

Today I looked at a stadium rendition.  That looks like that's lower deck from the 10 yard line back into the endzone in the main stand (not the endzone stand).  Trying to read the compass point directions that appears to be the north facing south?  Is that right?  For that time of day should we bring sunglasses?  Or the opposite is it 'no umbrella' policy.  

The Forge supporters will be in section 102 (I expected that meant everywhere else in the stadium) but maybe he means the hard core?  That would be same side stand but the opposite 10 yard line.  

If any home town fan could elaborate that would be great.  

Oh another thing revealed is that the offer for York 9 supporters is that non SSH fans can get the two way return bus transportation and a ticket to the game for only $20.00.  

14 hours ago, Rocket Robin said:

At the York 9 FC pub night in Brampton last night I asked and was answered that we travelling York 9 supporters will be in Sections 108 and 109 at Ivor Wynne.  

Today I looked at a stadium rendition.  That looks like that's lower deck from the 10 yard line back into the endzone in the main stand (not the endzone stand).  Trying to read the compass point directions that appears to be the north facing south?  Is that right?  For that time of day should we bring sunglasses?  Or the opposite is it 'no umbrella' policy.  

The Forge supporters will be in section 102 (I expected that meant everywhere else in the stadium) but maybe he means the hard core?  That would be same side stand but the opposite 10 yard line.  

If any home town fan could elaborate that would be great.  

Oh another thing revealed is that the offer for York 9 supporters is that non SSH fans can get the two way return bus transportation and a ticket to the game for only $20.00.  

Forge supporters and the Voyageurs will be in 112 and 111 on the East side of the stadium, 108 and 109 are on the West side, no sunglasses required!

Edited by gator

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Z answered some questions of mine at the York 9 FC kit reveal Thursday night about the away game against Forge FC.

I can see my season's tickets for York 9 on the CPL app but not the away game.   Ben said that's because the tickets (expecting 1200 travelling supporters! wow!) will be distributed when you get on the bus.  

For those who make it to the stadium on their own, there will be a York 9 booth in the parking lot where we will be able to pick up our tickets (our names will be on a list).  My advice....better bring ID.  

There will also be four pick up spots for the buses including Pioneer Village subway station.  Drivers will be able to park at the 'shopping mall' stop pick ups without worry of being towed. When he said the names of the pick up points will be on the website tomorrow, I stopped writing them down.  Pioneer Village TTC from what I've seen has nowhere to park.  

Ok all you fence sitters... we are down to less than 50 tickets.

This isn't a Canada game, I can't set your lazy arse up with a ticket the day before the game.

And to all those that got free tickets from Forge, stay out of our section. Please honor your deep commitment to the game and sit with the U8 Timbits team you got your free ticket with. Don't screw up our section by overcrowding it.

33 minutes ago, admin said:

Ok all you fence sitters... we are down to less than 50 tickets.

This isn't a Canada game, I can't set your lazy arse up with a ticket the day before the game.

And to all those that got free tickets from Forge, stay out of our section. Please honor your deep commitment to the game and sit with the U8 Timbits team you got your free ticket with. Don't screw up our section by overcrowding it.

Can we convince the Forge FO to print us hard tickets so we have a keepsake from this historical match? I believe the York 9 are getting them to hand out to everyone on their buses. Just an idea. Can't wait for the big day.

• Admin unpinned this topic