CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

I would recommend The End Zone if you plan on having a big crowd. Having been there a number of times, it would work perfectly. About a 5 min drive from the stadium. Maybe even have a bus from the bar and back.

Edited by Cblake

So here's my summary of the York 9 Meet & Greet held at Shoeless Joe's in Woodbridge, Wednesday January 30th.  

I've got the sound files of the whole presentation..

http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com/reports19/19york050.htm  

Relevant to this thread in that all York 9 SSH will be given a free ticket to the game (in our own section) and a free bus ride from the  new team sponsor The TOK Group.  

8 hours ago, Rocket Robin said:

So here's my summary of the York 9 Meet & Greet held at Shoeless Joe's in Woodbridge, Wednesday January 30th.  

I've got the sound files of the whole presentation..

http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com/reports19/19york050.htm  

Relevant to this thread in that all York 9 SSH will be given a free ticket to the game (in our own section) and a free bus ride from the  new team sponsor The TOK Group.  

Nice read, enjoyed it. Just one thing, it's Kurt Larson, not Lawson.

1 hour ago, m-g-williams said:

I'm tempted to head down as I've never been to the Hammer, and it *is* an historic match . . . but I kind of feel like I'd be selling out my Wanderers. I'll mull it over.

I am a die-hard PFC fan already and will happily taunt these two teams mercilessly when they come, but if I could I would be at the opening game if I could. It is historic, you should go if you can.

24 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Step 1 - go to the game.

Step 2 - relentlessly chirp both teams while wearing your Wanderers jersey and kilt.

Hmmm. The logic seems sound. #offkilter

12 minutes ago, ted said:

I am a die-hard PFC fan already and will happily taunt these two teams mercilessly when they come, but if I could I would be at the opening game if I could. It is historic, you should go if you can.

You know, I'm starting to like this approach. I may just need to keep an eye out for single ticket sales now! 

Edited by m-g-williams

2 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

I'm tempted to head down as I've never been to the Hammer, and it *is* an historic match . . . but I kind of feel like I'd be selling out my Wanderers. I'll mull it over.

Step 1 - go to the game.

Step 2 - relentlessly chirp both teams while wearing your Wanderers jersey and kilt.

• Admin unpinned this topic