CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

8 hours ago, dsqpr said:

Ah, so you have made your choice. I thought perhaps it would be Valour but I guess Cavalry does make a bit more sense for you, and HFX are everybody's second team. Anyway, you will represent the CPL with colours!

I haven’t actually made my choice, and may not actually make one. 

And Valour actually makes the most sense. I’m in Winnipeg for work very often and am closest to it (570ish kms vs 750ish kms to Calgary). 

Besides, having purchased one item from each of three teams, I’m not sure that clarifies anything. ?

1 hour ago, rob.notenboom said:

I haven’t actually made my choice, and may not actually make one. 

And Valour actually makes the most sense. I’m in Winnipeg for work very often and am closest to it (570ish kms vs 750ish kms to Calgary). 

Besides, having purchased one item from each of three teams, I’m not sure that clarifies anything. ? 

Pile of Bones Jersey 

Nothing else will do.

1 hour ago, Copes said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but if anyone wants to meet up and try and get a viewing party somewhere in St. John's, NL, message me. I'm 100% going to be finding a way to watch this game with some friends.

A better idea would to be to get to Halifax and hop on a cheap flight to Hamilton, my daughter is flying from Halifax to Hamilton for $130 return,

4 hours ago, Copes said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but if anyone wants to meet up and try and get a viewing party somewhere in St. John's, NL, message me. I'm 100% going to be finding a way to watch this game with some friends.

Good call, we will probably have a viewing party for the occasion in Victoria.

21 minutes ago, MrsC said:

I'm no longer a 'maybe'.  I'm 100% coming for this and I can't wait!

Of coarse that $135 flight is now $240.  Ugh.

scratch that.  I'm an idiot and put the wrong dates in.  Phew!

Edited by MrsC
I posted before having coffee

And now it's official. Tickets booked with Via Rail to Toronto, will (hopefully) figure out how the GO Train works. Count me in!

Next step is to contact James Hutton and actually get the match tickets. Has anyone gone through this process already? I mostly just want to know which will be the most lively rows to be in. ;) 

Edited by m-g-williams

15 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

And now it's official. Tickets booked with Via Rail to Toronto, will (hopefully) figure out how the GO Train works. Count me in!

Next step is to contact James Hutton and actually get the match tickets. Has anyone gone through this process already? I mostly just want to know which will be the most lively rows to be in. ;) 

The Westbound GO Train runs every half hour out of Union to Aldershot, there you get on a bus for a short ride to the Hunter Street GO Station in Hamilton!

27 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

I don’t think single game tickets are available yet so I think he is only creating a list at this moment. 

There is also a GO bus from Union to Hamilton that I used in October and was inexpensive and simple ... took an hour I think. 

40 minutes ago, gator said:

The Westbound GO Train runs every half hour out of Union to Aldershot, there you get on a bus for a short ride to the Hunter Street GO Station in Hamilton!

29 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

I don’t think single game tickets are available yet so I think he is only creating a list at this moment. 

There is also a GO bus from Union to Hamilton that I used in October and was inexpensive and simple ... took an hour I think. 

Thanks for the tips, gents. This is going to be one hell of a good time.

• Admin unpinned this topic