Jonathan David

Vince193

8 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

Great layoff to Cabella who cant beat the keeper.

Isn't he exactly what they don't need? another player who plays best behind a real 9?

He’s plays as a lone striker in a front 3 at Lille often. And he pops up and scores.

They need a goal scorer, which is what David brings, but they are banking on Nkunku. I just think David is still going to want a big club…. I don’t believe the likes of Salzburg is what he’s envisioning. 

Edited by Shway

14 minutes ago, Shway said:

He’s plays as a lone striker in a front 3 at Lille often. And he pops up and scores.

They need a goal scorer, which is what David brings, but they are banking on Nkunku. I just think David is still going to want a big club…. I don’t believe the likes of Salzburg is what he’s envisioning. 

Leipzig?

10 minutes ago, Shway said:

He plays as a 9 but it's never been his best position for club or country I think it's impressive how he's adapted to it but his qualities lend themselves to a second striker and at a top 10-15 club I don't think he'd be able to cement a starting role there yet.

19 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Read today he's 8th in the Golden Boot. Oshimen at 2nd with 3 goals more is in his sights, Haaland isn't.

Osimhen is red hot and Napoli is top of table. It's going to be very difficult for David to catch him unless he starts  converting most of his chances moving forward. I would be thrilled if David could move into the top 5, but considering Lille's standings, 8th is amazing