2022 Concacaf Champions League

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know how many tickets have been sold for the Forge home game? It looks like there aren't many tickets available, but they are all in the lower section of the side they usually put the fans. So I guess they didn't open up more of the stadium? I was hoping this game would capture the imagination of Hamilton, similar to the TFC vs LA Galaxy game way back when. There has been plenty of time to hype up the game and sell tickets.

21 minutes ago, Kent said:

Does anybody know how many tickets have been sold for the Forge home game? It looks like there aren't many tickets available, but they are all in the lower section of the side they usually put the fans. So I guess they didn't open up more of the stadium? I was hoping this game would capture the imagination of Hamilton, similar to the TFC vs LA Galaxy game way back when. There has been plenty of time to hype up the game and sell tickets.

it's doing really well to be mostly sold out at this point. It will have more people then the game against Montreal (which is a more well-known team to the common Canadian sport fan compared to any Mexican team)

11 hours ago, ADP10 said:

it's doing really well to be mostly sold out at this point. It will have more people then the game against Montreal (which is a more well-known team to the common Canadian sport fan compared to any Mexican team)

So in the 5 to 6 thousand range I guess?

On 2/8/2022 at 2:51 PM, Trois Reds said:

Wanyama is listed as British? Weird.

I'm likely overthinking things but if he has a UK passport it will be a heck of a lot easier to cross the border 15+ times a season with it than his Kenyan one, wonder if that's tied in with the registration in any way

1 hour ago, Ruffian said:

So who is starting for Montreal tomorrow? Breza or Pantemis? Major fantasy sport decisions need to be made!

Montreal would of had to update their roster yesterday (up to 35 players) and also select up to 23 players for tomorrow's game.  Forge will have to do that today.  CONCACAF's website hasn't been updated.